INTRO

Warning: This story contains mature content/themes such as child abuse, violence, torture, sexual assault, alcohol use, toxicity, and smut. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

The story will not necessarily follow the exact storyline of the Harry Potter series, nor will it revolve around the golden trio. Some changes worth mentioning are that, in this story, Cedric Diggory is not dead, as well as the fact that he and Cho are both in the same year as Draco and the rest.

The characters in this story belong to J.K. Rowling, exept for the few that I created myself. The four new characters are:
June Hawthorne, her parents Augustus and Maureen Hawthorne, as well as her younger sister Edith Hawthorne.

I also wanted to mention that English is not my first language and I've written some of this on my phone so if there are any typos or spelling/grammar mistakes, I apologise. Feel free to correct me if you want to, I'm happy to learn from my mistakes.

Edit: Since I started writing this story a while ago now, I find that the writing and structure in the earlier chapters isn't really holding up to my current standards anymore, so please just bear with me for the first few chapters. It gets better, I swear! (I'm hoping to eventually improve the earlier chapters when I have the time.)

Without further ado, please enjoy the story!