Chapter 8: Class 1-A

First things first I learned everyone's name in class 1-A, and I guess at some point Aizawa washed off the drawing on his face. What they didn't know was that I knew each and everyone's quirk because of the sport's festival that I watched when I was in Paris, the only problem for them was they didn't know what my quirk was sure they probably could of guessed because of my wings, but they didn't know what I could do.

Fighting was easy for me since all I really did was fly and blind them with the light and then knock them out and of course heal them once we were done fighting just to make sure that I didn't accidently hurt them. There were a couple of times when I had to protect myself because I was afraid that they were gonna hit my stomach. Not once did I have to use fallen angel, and I wanted to keep it that way.

That was until I went up against Shoto, Bakugo, and Izuku. They were stronger and faster then all of the other teams that I had went up against. That's when I knew that I had to use fallen angel, my once white wings were now pure black, and I could feel the power running through me and everything was moving in slow motion for you, each time you saw Shoto use his ice to try to hit you, you would simply imagine the ice being destroyed and then the ice would be destroyed, every time you saw Bakugo try to hit you, you would just doge it because everything was moving slow for you so you could easily avoid getting hit. You did the same thing to Izuku as well but he was moving so fast so to you it looked like he was moving normally so you used your feathers to pin him down but he would easily doge it.

Soon you saw that Eri had entered the room and had said something to Aizawa. Then you saw that Aizawa had used his scarf to tie up Bakugo and that he had erased Shoto's, Izuku's, and your quirk. Then Aizawa looked at you while he was still using his quirk to make sure that Bakugo wouldn't try to continue fighting you. "Y/N, why didn't you say that you were pregnant you could of gotten badly injured and could of harm the baby." This make the class look at you like you were crazy for fighting them while you were pregnant. "Your lucky that Eri told me before something bad could of happened." Then I looked up at him and smiled at him. "Ill tell you later first let me get changed first okay."

I got dressed back into my clothes and went to the office where I meet Aizawa. "Where is Eri?" "She's with problem child and the rest of the class now back to what happened earlier." I sat down in one of the chairs and I was nervous, and when I'm nervous  mumble a lot. "I'm only 2 months pregnant, and the reason I didn't say anything was because I am a dumb ass and forgot to tell you and plus Eri said that she wanted to tell you later tonight, an-" I stopped because I knew that I was muttering to much things. "Sorry." I put my head down not daring to look up at Aizawa. "Just don't do it again."

And that's when I had a stupid idea of wanting to work at U.A. "Okay I wont do it again, now can you tell me where I can find the principle I would like to talk to him please." Once he told me how to get there I first went to go check up on Eri and to let her know that I will be right back and that we will be leaving soon. While I was telling Eri everything all of class 1-A came up to apologies for fighting me, well all except for Bakugo. I ushered them that I was fine and that they didn't really hurt me really badly not did they hit me on my stomach. Then Izuku asked me about my quirk so I told him how I have two quirk's. 

"The first one is called Angel's wings its in the name but it can also let me control light, fly, and to heal. Then secondly is Fallen angel it lets me fly, and I can see everything around me in slow-motion so that also allows me to move very fast, it also allows me to harden my feathers and use them just like hawks but there is also a dangerous part to my quirk it allows me to destroy anything that I want to, that is I have to imagine it being destroyed in the process of it."

Wow so short sorry. (Words 818)