𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝐙𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 eighteen, but she could be considered one of the most ambitious eighteen year olds to ever exist.

The year is looking pretty promising for her right now, as she's just scored a one way ticket to one of the most prestigious training academies in the magical community of Atlantis.

She probably works too hard, and she knows that, but she just can't afford to slow down for life to catch up with her.

She doesn't need any distractions in the years to come, but as Murphy's law states, anything that can go wrong will.

------

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐃 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 meant to end up in the 21st century.

But when he does, things get a little complicated. Oh well, it's been two years since the incident of the fold between time, and he's getting used to life where people stare at bits of metal, plastic and electricity they call devices for fun.

That is, until the new batch of Elite students stream in for a fresh start in university. Instead of staying hidden in the shadows like he has done for the past two years, he's joining them this year.

With a couple of mishaps, some new friends, an adventure and a particular brown eyed girl, it might just be the most interesting few years of his life.

----

"Do you know what thirteen o'clock symbolizes?"

"Yeah, like something impossible right?"

"Yes, but if you think out of the box, thirteen o'clock is technically one o'clock."

There was a brief silence.

"So, what are you trying to say?"

Zophie rolled over on her back, propping herself up to look at Chase. "You know, like maybe impossible dreams do come true?"

-----

❝And I had the time of my life, fighting dragons with you.❞ - long live, taylor swift.

-----

author's note

hi! i wrote this book in years 2020-(early)2021, and rereading it after a few months, it has come to my consideration it was absolutely horrible. so now that i think my writing has significantly improved, it's probably time to edit/rewrite.

that is, if i can stop procrastinating this.

this is actually a prequel to one of my main projects i've been working on since i was twelve (thirteen?) but i haven't published it here either. hope i'll be able to do that someday, but for now i'm going to finish this project.

hope you enjoy! feedback and comments are appreciated.

© AllianaAvelinJackson 2021