Cuck

-y/n POV-

"We can camp out here!" Donkey said poiting towards a windmill. "We can set up a bonfire and stuff!" He was excited. "Sure, but... I think I'm gonna get some rest... long day." I saw the disappointment on donkeys face, he clearly enjoyed talking to people.  In the morning I made myself a promise I'd listen to him as long as he wanted.

Oh Farquaad... why are you no longer the man I fell in love with... we could have been so good together. Better then anyone. We could have been the leaders of this great nation, spouses, forever and always.

"Y/n, time to wake up!" Donkeys face was hovering over me and his hooves rested on the side of the bench. "Yes of course..." I was still in a drunken sleep like state, but managed to pull my body up.

We walked out the windmill and to my surprise there he was. Lord Farquaad and his guards. "My love! I shall watch you bleed like the whore you are, why would you leave me like that? I'm a nice guy!" He yelled, in pain, distraught.

"Don't you dare blame this on me!" I yelled.

"You're the one who goes for the tall, handsome ones and leave nice guys like me to rot!"

"Who the hell are you talking about??? I've always been faithful to you!"

"That lean bastard outside the cafe!" He was almost tearing up. He was pathetic, crying, hissing at me. What a looser.

"My.... brother?" I said... smugly. Smiling at the pure power it gave me to prove this man wrong.

"...." he was stumped. Looking down at the ground. Playing with his fingers. "Well.... I shall show myself out then..." did he just.... actually admit he was wrong? Has the lord grown? Was he not a narcissist no more?

"WAIT!" I yelled as he started walking the other way. Could I love him again? It would be too soon to tell.