chapter 1

Izuku pov.

As I'm waking up I let myself indulge in the comfort of my soft pillow and my All Might blanket, then I remember that today is my and shoto’s 5 month anniversary.  I go to my closet and take out a small present that I made for him the day before. I go to my closet and I put on my uniform and head down stairs, trying not to accidentally show anyone the present. As I walk into the living room on my way out before everyone else, I see something that made my heart sink...... shoto and kachan having a very heated make out session on the couch. I feel streams of tears flowing down my cheek, and hesitantly, voice full of sorrow, I say "t-t-todoroki-k-kun!" and I see him turn around so fast he could have gotten whiplash. I hear shoto say "oh....shit it's you" so calmly like he knew I was going to see him. I then hear Kachan say "OI!! nerd go away no one wants you here!! plus you're ruining my time with your boyfriend!!!" I start to run to my class, dropping the present I had made, my head too busy with what was happening, tears running down my face like a river.

As I get to the classroom, it was so early that no one’s here...wow..I really did wake up early..I go to my seat and try to stop the tears. After a while, uraraka, tsuyu, and iida walk in and they immediately see me with red under eyes because of me trying to stop the tears. They immediately run up to me and uraraka asks “what happened deku!” “Why are you crying?” Tsu asks. I explain the situation and afterwards iida says “are you sure? Todoroki doesn't seem like the one to cheat, especially with bakugou” uraraka nods along with tsu. Then kachan comes barging in with a crying shoto and he shouts “DEKU WHERE ARE YOU!! YOUR A SCUMBAG FOR CHEATING ON ICYHOT YOU BITCH!!” The whole room goes silent and everyone turns to me. Kachan stomps over to me and slaps me. My face turns to my friends and I see that they all had disgusted faces on..as..as if I was the one who had cheated on him! Uraraka said “what the fuck deku? Did you really think we would turn on shoto? You're such an asswhole for doing that to him. I'm not your friend anymore..” Tsu and Iida nod and walk to shoto...I..I was alone again.. I see kachan smirk and, just like in middle school he sets an explosion off on my desk, sending me flying into a wall...I let a tear slip and i say “ok..go believe him...if I can deal with this kind of stuff in middle school I can deal with it now..” I get up off the floor and I go to my seat, waiting for Aizawa to start class.

When Aizawa walked in, the whispering throughout the room stopped. Everyone looked up to aizawa and aizawa started talking “ today we’ll be studying for a test tomorrow. I don't care how you do it, just keep it down because I need sleep”  the tired man zipped himself into his sleeping bag and fell asleep on the floor. The whispering started again. Some were actually studying, like momo, koda, tokoyami, and ojiro. Others were talking, like kaminari, kirishima, and mina. tsu, uraraka, iida, shoto, and bakugou were all on their phones, my guess is they were trash talking me...so much for loyal friends..i let out a quiet sigh and put my head down...this day was getting worse by the second.... I feel the cold desk against my face and think ‘I wish someone could just make me forget about him...about them’ I feel my consciousness slip as I close my eyes..wishing that the day could just fade out of my memories..or..at least be replaced with someone who didn't cheat on me..or friends that wouldn't turn on me..

As the days go by, the treatment gets worse, the whole class now knows about the whole ordeal. I was getting picked on daily, hit, punched, and beaten purposely in p.e so much that my trips to the recovery girls office had doubled..my life was worse than middle school.. Bakugou and his friends had told me to jump multiple times...All Might was pushing me harder, Aizawa and all the other teachers were oblivious...but..how? Didn't nezu have security cameras? Were they just watching me get punished for something I didn't do for fun? Wasn't what they were doing breaking the rules? Weren't they ‘heros’...maybe I’m asking too much of them..after all I am just a ‘useless freak’ and a ‘cheating asshole’. But maybe….maybe I deserve someone who loves me?..although..everyone here hates me..so..maybe I can get a dating app..they;re dangerous..but good for meeting people...especially people who would make me forget shoto.. Ua..and my ‘friends’..even if it is just sex..i could still forget..