chapter 4

Not my art
Smut 😏😏
Cursing

Izuku pov

As I get pinned to the bed by dabi and shiggy I get hard because of dabi licking my neck "ahh~" I moan then look to see two fingers in my whole "ahhhhhhh~" then I see that I had four fingers in two of them shiggy's and two dabi's, as they move their fingers I became a moaning mess and then they pulled out  as I say " w-why d-did y-you do  f-four~" they replied back with " because you need to stretch for what were thinking~" so I replie with "w-what a- are you g-gonna do?" "You'll see soon enough~"  so I wait untill shigaraki pulls out a dildo and my eyes widen and then he puts it in my hole and then pulls out a remote of some kind and then turns something on then   "ahhh~" I realize that it was a vibrator then "ahhhhhhhh~!" He put his own in and then dabi says "he can't have all the fun so then he puts his very hard memmber in my mouth and says "suck little fufff" so I do and soon enough all three of us cum but shigaraki keeps the vibrator in but since I had in for a while I didn't notice and I say " goodbye I got to go before they think I'm missing" soni leave and head to the dorms then  "ahhh~" and I realize that I still had the vibrator in so I hurry to my dorm to get it out but I moan even louder to the point I wake everyone up and then they get up to see me running to my room moaning Every so often untill I get to my dorm and take it out 'damn shiggy why did you do that' I think to myself then walk out to see everyone in class 1-A staring at me and I knew I was going to have to explain to everyone.. especially azaiwa.....and Iida....

I hope you liked the chapter I still want your guys to tell me your opinions on the story because I'm kind of loosing motivation so plz leave suggestions and have a good day😁😁