chapter 5

Not my art⚠️
Bad grammer 😬😬

Izuku pov

As I look at all of my class mates discusted and confused I know that I was going to have to explain myself so I say "I know you guys are confused..... but I can explain" after I say that I realize that Iida was blushing so I continue "ever since todoroki said that I cheated I was depressed because none of you guys believed me so instead of trying to won you over I let you guys bully me so that you guys could figure out that it wasn't me who cheated...." then todoroki  Said "what do you mean you did cheat!" So I reply "NO!! I didn't ...I'm not the one who was making out with kach- no bakugo on the couch...ON OUR ANNIVERSARY....oh by the way did you get the present I dropped."just then both bakugo and todoroki started to cry then I heard bakugo say "I'm sorry deku......I didn't think this would effect you..." "No you don't get to say sorry after what you did did to me...what all of you did..." I say then walk out but I stop at the door and say "by the way todoroki I'm taken now so don't try....and everyone else goodbye I'm leaving for a while" so I went back to the L.O.V and when I saw shiggy and dabi I ran to them crying infront of the rest of the L.O.V who didn't know about us just stared at us in confusion and I say "I love you guys......I want to join you....I could be a spy..." as I say that all of the L.O.V were shocked and all eyes were wide when shiggy said "ok fluff I'll let you be a spy but you have to tell us what happened" so I explained to them what happens at UA and they were as angry as a bull when it sees red so I try to calm them but it doesn't work but then i had Idea so I kiss dabi and shiggy and they calmed down and then I explained to the rest of the l.o.v about our relationship and then afo came walking in and said "hello son I've been waiting for you" so I turn around and say "I never knew my dad!?" So he replies "and this is why" so I start to tear up and go up to him and hug him and said "you should meet mom she misses you"........

Time skip to a few weeks later when afo decides to meet inko

afo pov😬

"Hello, my sweet inko....I missed you..."

Im running out of ideas so plz leave comments on what to do next,have a good day😁😁