chapter 2

Warning ⚠️ smut chapter 😏😏

After the school day, I miserably walked to my dorm, my body aching from a beating I got in p.e. When I got to my dorm room, I collapsed onto my bed and just layed there for a few minutes.

When I finnaly get enough strangth, I pull out ny phone and i download a random dating app. I made an account and put my username as 'greenfluff', I also add that im looling for a one night stand. I then use a picture of me, but the head out of frame.

A few weeks pass and i dont get any offers or texts or anything, but one bight i get a text from someone named 'burnt hands'

Burnthands:hey I see on your profile you want a one night stand

Greenfluff: yeah I do

Burnthands: If you want I can do that task for you 😏😏

Greenfluff: (๑-﹏-๑)that sounds good we're do you want to meet

Burnthands: y'know that park by the elementary school?

Greenfluff: yeah! I actually used to go there almost everyday😂

Burnthands: cool, you wanna meet there?

Greenfluff: yeah, what time

Burnthands: in an hour?

Greenfluff: sounds good, i'll meet you there 😊

I get up off my bed and run to my closet. I pull out a green crop top with a bunny on it and jean booty shorts. I go to the bathroom and put makeup on to cover up some of the bruises on my face. I walk out and sneak past todoroki, iida, and uraraka. When I finally get out of the dorms, I head towards the park.

When I got there I looked around, there was only one bench area, so I headed over there and in the dark I could make out two figures sitting at one of the benches. I walk over to them and when they become visible, I see...SHIGARAKI AND DABI!! I stop dead in my tracks and ask "a-are you guys burnt hands?!" they looked at me in shock and shigaraki asked "are you greenfluff?!" I nodded and Dabi asked "why would you need a dating app aren't you with that Todoroki kid?" I shake my head no and say "he..he cheated on me..with my bully..and then turned all my friends against me.." at this point tears were starting to form, "b-but you guys probably don't care...i-ill leave.." I turned to leave when Dabi grabbed my arm. "I came here for a one night stand, I'm gonna get one" I looked at him shocked and tried coming up with excuses to get me out of the situation.."I-Im a virgin.." shigaraki chuckled and said "we can help with that~" my face goes red and I pause..if..if i do go with them..there not gonna kill me..or hurt me..they trusted me as much as i trusted them..and..they might just make me forget him...so..maybe it won't be that bad. I look back at them nervously and say "ok..let's do this...but..you have to promise you won't kidnap me or-or torcher me for information during it..you can go back to being villains after.." they both nod and Dabi says "well, if you're done rambling, i wanna start this, bunny~" i nod hesitantly. I follow them to their car and Dabi drives Shigaraki and me to a motel and then threatens one of the workers until she gets a room for us.

When we get to our room, Shigaraki disintegrates my clothes. I blush redder than a tomato and shigaraki says "damn I could tell from your hero outfit, but you have a fine body..and those nipples of yours~" he quickly takes him shirt and pants off and pushes me onto the bed, along with dabi who, somehow, was already naked.

He positions me into a doggy position and shoves a finger in my ass. Dabi, who was in front of me, shoved his dick into my mouth, slowly, careful as to not hurt me and then i move my tongue around it, trying to give him pleasure When Shigaraki shoves another one of his fingers in, "mmh~" my moan muffled by the dick in my mouth. Shigaraki starts to scissor me and then pulls his fingers out. He puts a bit of lube that seemed to come from nowhere, on his dick before lining it up and shoves it all in at once. "AAahh~!" I moan around the dick, sending vibrations up the shaft. Shigaraki slowly pulls out until only the head is in, then slams back in "AHHhh~!" He does it again and again. "AHHHhh~" he then goes to do it again, but when he shoved it in, my vision goes white with pleaser "AAHHHH!~" he had hit my prostate with force. Before I knew it, I had come right onto the sheets.

I felt both of them quickly start to pump their dick in and out of me and come, dabi into my mouth, forcing me to swallow, and shigaraki into my ass, I could feel it dripping from both my mouth and my ass as I collapsed onto the bed. I quickly fell asleep, not knowing that dabi and shigaraki would clean me before snuggling up with me and falling asleep as well...

If you guys find any mistakes in this or the last chapter, then tell me cause im trying to re write this with better Grammer, spelling and details