The Call~Chapter 1

(Blitzø's POV)                                                                            

  "MOXXIE HAVE YOU SEEN MY PASTA!?" I yell across the room. " No sir I haven't" said Moxxie with a slight growl in his throat. Ah he was no help anyway! I found the container behind all the spoiled food in the freezer. I took out the container and took off the lid. Before I ate I took a look at the old yellow pasta with the gushy rotten tomato sauce all over the container.

I took a sniff. "WHEW THAT STINKS!" I exclaimed loudly. " I love it" I took it and walked to my office humming a happy tune with the rotten pasta all over my face. I was right about to walk through my office door until I looked over to my right to see Loona, Moxxie, and Millie covering their noses and looking like they were trying not to puke all over the place.

Moxxie looks like me disgusted  " Sir what are you eating?" I looked at him and smirked "Oh...just the old pasta I was looking for this month.." all of them look at me with disgust and anger but before they could say anything I opened my office door and walked in.

Just when the door shuts I hear Loona yell "WTF BLITZ!!". I smile happily and start to hum my happy tune again while wrapping the pasta around with my fork. I have a handful of pasta ready to be eaten but before I can eat. I hear my ringtone go off  I pick it up. "WHAT!?"   I yelled over the phone. "hello Blitzy~"says a flirty Stolas.

Omg this guy again. "What do you want Stolas?" I ask annoyed. "You know I need that book blitzy , remember what we agreed on?~" he says being flirty again. Ugh I hate it when he flirts with me. " Ugh fine ill bring the book back! Now leave me alone!" I hang up and slam my phone down on the table. Ugh I hate that asshole.

~Time skip~

(Bliztø's POV) 

I arrive at Stolas castle to give him the book back today. (* means thinking) * Okay just give him the book, go to get some tacos then go to the office*.

I knock on the castle door to let Stolas know that I'm here with his fancy book. I wait 30 minute's until the door finally opens. "Hello Blitzy!" he tries to hug me but I quickly stop him in his tracks. "Look I just came here To give you this dumb book back for today! THAT'S ALL." Slamming the book on his chest. I quickly turn around and start to walk away until I get pulled back by him.

I turn my head to see a puppy eyed Stolas. "Come on Blitzy lets have so fun!~"he says pulling me closer to him. "No THANK YOU." I pull away from him and start to walk back. "I have alcoholll~" he says coming closer to me. I stop and think. *Should I take it? I mean I love to get a drink. but he has a daughter and a wife and what if they are home?* I pondered for a bit but finally I just sighed and said "You know what.. screw it"