Nefarious parenting practices

Camila Cabello sighed heavily as she addressed the stack of fifth year essays on her desk waiting to be graded. Today had been a test on her patience.

After spending just over eight years teaching at a middle school, Camila had wanted a new challenge. Last year, she accepted the post of English professor at her old school, excited to see what new adventures lay ahead.

She did not imagine those adventures would have included being the recipient of indecent proposals from horny little brats and then having to confront their idiotic, potentially sociopathic Mothers in a parent/teacher conference.

Make no mistake, Lucas Jauregui was a great kid. She was pleasantly surprised to find that he was absolutely nothing like his arsehole of a Mother. He was polite, attentive, engaged in the material. Although looking back she wondered if Lucas  actually did have a hunger for knowledge, or if his supposed interest in her class had anything to do with the embarrassing crush he apparently had on her. Either way, he was a nice boy and she wouldn't let this incident color her opinion of him moving forward. No matter if his Mother happens to be an infuriating bitch.

Lauren Jauregui. There's one who hadn't changed a bit. She was still the same arrogant, smug, sneering little bitch she had always been.

Well... I mean maybe she changed a bit. She had gotten hotter.

She sighed. Fuck, she really was hot, which infuriated her all the more. How dare she walk into that meeting all sexy and single-mom-like and make light of the fact that her son drew that disgusting picture of her? Granted, she had apologized for the whole thing. And she said he would talk to Lucas. But still! To Lauren, this was probably some huge joke. No doubt she thought it was hilarious that her son would objectify her like that. She wished she could just punch her again in her smirking, stupid, sexy... stupid face!

"Professor Cabello?" a male voice broke her from her violent fantasy.

"Mr. Jauregui! I didn't see you there. How may I help you?"

"I just wanted to apologize for the note. My Mom explained to me how inappropriate it was and I'm humiliated that I did it. You were always just so nice to me and I thought... never mind. Please accept my apology."

"Of course, Mr. Jauregui. Consider it forgotten."

"Thank you Professor. Although you should know, I still do think that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I don't care what my Mom says."

"That's kind of you Mr. Jauregui but I assure you...wait. What did your Mother say exactly?"

"Only that she knew you in school. She said you didn't look the way you do now and that I probably only thought I was in love with you because you were my teacher. And that you were... bossy, knew too many things, and that you were 'absolutely off limits' I believe were her words."

"Uh huh. Well, thank you very much for your apology Mr. Jauregui. I will see you in class tomorrow."

Lucas nodded and left the room.

So the bitch thought she was bossy did she? That she was unworthy of being the object of affection?

That little shit.

Of course she had no wish for her students to lust after her. That was gross. And weird. But for Lauren to say that she was 'absolutely off limits'... she wondered if it was because she was a teacher, which was correct, or if it was because of the way Lauren used to treat her, which was disappointing.

That fucking asshole. And what exactly did she mean when she said she 'didn't look then the way she did now'? Was she encouraging her son to judge women based on their appearance?