Similar tastes

"You need to get laid." Dinah declared.

Camila coughed up a portion of her wine. "Dinah, please lower your voice."

Camila sat with Dinah and Normani at a booth in the small bar just off campus. Though it was a weekend, and the place was quite full, Dinah tended to speak a lot louder than necessary when she imbibed.

"When was the last time?"

"What exactly brought this on, Dinah?" Camila had no desire to respond to this question, the answer being a long ass time.

"You're fidgety. And tense. And you're molesting the absolute fuck out of that wine." Normani responded for her wife.

Camila narrowed her eyes dangerously. "What did you just say?"

"She's not wrong, Mila! I mean, really, you're supposed to be drinking the wine. Not sucking it off."

Normani sniggered at her wife's vulgar joke.

"You both are so perfect for each other, it's sickening."

"I'm just saying, no wonder your students get naughty ideas about you."

Dinah and Normani burst out laughing.

Camila shot them a look of deepest loathing. "You are so fucking funny. You both are hysterical. No wonder Gabe is such a little shit."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah we've heard this before. How does it go, Mani? I simply can't believe that you two had a little terror like Gabe, and Lauser somehow spit out such a sweet kid."

Normani laughed. "Right, because Lucas Jauregui is the ultimate picture of innocence. A sweet baby angel sent from the heavens themselves. A gift to humanity. He only wanted to... rub off on you, Mila."

Dinah and Normani's bark-like laughter rang through the bar.

"Please remind me why I continue to hang out with you two." Camila muttered, rolling her eyes. "And don't talk to me about Lucas Jauregui. He's a nice boy, he's just got a... an overactive imagination."

"Heard about the drawing by the way," Dinah deadpanned, earning a snort from Normani.

Camila shot her a falsely sweet face. "Did you also happen to hear that your little brat was involved in that?"

"Oh, sure. Pussy emailed us. Told us all about it. Apparently Menzel had to call Lauser in for a parent/teacher conference?" Dinah asked completely unable to keep the amused expression off of her face.

Camila blushed. "It was humiliating. For all parties involved. It is something we will never speak of again." She shot the couple a look of warning.

"Fair enough. So about this 'getting you laid thing'-" Normani started.

"Oh for fuck's sake you two!"

"Language, Camila."

Camila stopped, her wine half-way to her mouth. She knew that voice. That dangerous, rasp voice that had called her 'Professor Cabello' so sinfully. She might have thought about it in the bathtub last night.

"Lauren! What are you doing here?" Camila blushed behind her drink.

"I had a meeting with my solicitor. Thought I'd stop by for a pint before heading back to the house," she regarded Camila with a bit of amusement. She rather liked the way she was blushing after having consumed a modest amount of alcohol.

She turned to face Normani and nodded. "Normani."

Normani nodded. "Hey, Lauren."

Lauren nodded towards her wife. "Dinah."