Passionate about armchairs

Camila sauntered through the corridors, a travel mug full of her favorite tea clasped firmly in her hand, to her office wondering how she would spend the rest of her afternoon. She had no more classes to teach today and all her essays were graded. Perhaps she would relax with a good book and a glass of wine and... OOF!

Turning the corner, she made contact with a solid barrier, spilling hot tea all over the front of her blouse in the process.

"Holy fucking shit! Fuck that burns! Jesus FUCKING Christ!" Torrents of related filth spurted from her mouth.

"I'm so sorry! Oh my god I can't believe I did that. Let me help you!" A pair of hands made their way to her blouse and began dabbing at the liquid.

Camila looked up into the face of the owner of said hands and momentarily forgot about her searing flesh.

"Lauren?"

"Fuck, Camila! I'm so, sorry for running into you like this." She continued to dab at her blouse.

"Erm... Lauren, could you maybe try to take your hands off of my breasts? If you wouldn't mind."

In that moment two things happened. One, Lauren realized she had been 'dabbing' at the hot liquid using nothing but her hands. She blushed like a fourteen year old virgin. Two, a visitor arrived to the scene.

"Mom? What are you doing with Professor Cabello?" Lucas stood in the corridor gaping that his Mother's hands were firmly planted on his favorite teacher's breasts.

Lauren removed them swiftly. "Luke! Hey, buddy! I just had a meeting with the Headmistress regarding my annual donation. Your common room could use some new armchairs and..." she looked down at where her hands had been and motioned between Camila and herself.

"This is not what it looks like! I ran into her you see and I spilled tea all over her like an absolute fucking idiot... and then I tried to fix it because again, I'm an idiot and then, well, you showed up. And that's pretty much it."

Camila had been nodding helpfully throughout Laurens's ranting.

Lucas narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "Why couldn't Menzel have just emailed you about the chairs? What are you doing here?"

Lauren rubbed the back of her neck, blushing furiously. "Oh well. It's a nice day you know. And I thought... I'd... you know... The school is just so nice this time of year." Shut. The hell. UP Lauren! You sound like a fucking idiot.

"And... the Headmistress typically likes to discuss these things in person" Camila spoke up, attempting to smooth the tension.

Lauren shot her a grateful look. Camila blushed. And then Lauren blushed knowing she had made the younger girl blush. They both averted their gaze to the floor.

Lucas watched the exchange with mild horror. He had never seen his Mother so unhinged.

He had also never seen Professor Cabello wearing a wet shirt and his attention was inevitably swayed to the nipples he could now make out through her blouse.

Both Lauren and Camila noticed Lucas's unblinking gaze shift at the same time. Camila looked down and her eyes widened in shock that her shirt was now completely see through. She looked up to find Lauren wearing the exact expression, his eyes glued to her chest.

Camila shouted to avert the Mother and sons attention from her breasts. "Jauregui!"

Both of them looked up at the same time. Camila took the opportunity to address Lucas. "Your Mother was just going to escort me to the nurses office." She shot Lauren a look.