Practice

Choking on Flowers-Fox Academy

"Come on! I'm almost an hour and a half late now!" Rodrick was yelling at y/n and Greg.

"You know it's silly I need a babysitter still, I mean I'm 13 I'm practically grown up. And I'm cool now too!"

Y/n looked over at Greg and had pure and utter disgust on her face.

"I suggest you stop calling yourself cool right about now. I watched your mom change your diaper as a child."

Greg went pale and he was about to start talking before y/n walked away.

Löded Diper was now starting to play on a little stage-platform made up from old risers. It was only a few inches off the ground.

I walked back over to Greg and watched the band do a performance before I heard Greg pick something up behind me.

"Greg you have thirty seconds to put that down before you break it. It isn't yours."

Y/n ordered Greg before she turned around and let out a shriek.

"Is that a pink Fender Squier? I couldn't find one I've been looking for one for months now! Greg hand me it"

Greg almost dropped it handing it over to y/n.

"Do you even play guitar? I mean you don't look like the type to-" Rodrick asked Y/n

"Oh I must've forgotten to tell you. Over the summer I joined this girl band. They are kind of lame compared to you, mind if I plug this here guitar into your amp quick. But yah were called Ladybugs in Light and I am on vocals and electric.  Ope let me get past that there cord quick."

Y/n shuffled across the stage ready to play the guitar and show the band behind her that she didn't need to look like a guitarist to be a good one.

"Don't even look at me like I'm insane. I'm telling you we're good and we are competition for battle of the bands this year."

Y/n was ready to show them wrong.