Chapter 1:The Birth Of Princess Nightmare

Ahhh! Screamed queen Ruby. The Queen of Shadows water just broke with baby # 3. She pregnant for 9 months and 2 days. It was painful for her to carried a baby for that long. Her back was achy for 2 days now. "Leo! Get over now! My water just broke!" Yelled Ruby. King Leo runs over to her, worried and nervous. "Okay,Okay take some deep breaths and walk around the castle while I call the nurses and doctor." Said Leo. "Okay,I will." Said Ruby and she walk away while taking some deep breaths. Leo run off to grab his phone and call the doctor. Lilac and Dark were playing in the playground when their mother's water broke. "Hey Dark! Are you ready for our baby sister?" Said Lilac. "I dont know Lilac....the doctor said that she is 2 days late.....but I am ready to see her....I am just really worried about our unborn baby sister and mom." Said Dark. "Yeah.....I know.....its a little scary." Said Lilac. Well we should go home now before mom and dad get worry about us. "Agree." Said Dark. They both run,laugh and race each other back to the castle. "Mom, Dad me and Dark are home now!" Yell Lilac. Leo ran to Lilac and Dark. "hello my little shadows, mom water just broke so your guys baby sister is on the way." Leo said with a big smile. "Yay!" They both said with excitement. "Now run along you two, I am going to check on her to make sure she's okay" Said Leo. "Okay!" They both said and they ran into the main room and watch tv while waiting. King Leo told the guards about his wife and told them to let the doctor in when he arrives. Then Leo went to look for Ruby. "Ruby?! where are you" Yell Leo while looking around in the halls. "In our bedroom!" Yelled Ruby. Leo went to Ruby. "The doctor should be here soon, are you okay?" Said Leo. "Yes....just a little painful." Said Ruby.

A random guard yelled "The doctor and the nurses arrive King Leo!" Leo looks at Ruby and said "Are you ready to bring Nightmare in to our world?" Ofcourse, I do." Said Ruby. The doctor rush in to the the queen and king's bedroom and help Ruby up and rush to the hospital. Leo went to get Lilac and Dark when Ruby was getting rush to the hospital to see if the baby is ready to come to the world. "My little shadows! Lets go mom will be waiting for us to get their in her room and get Pumpkin so he can watch you guys while I'm with mom,okay?" Said Leo. "Okay, dad." Said Dark. "Pumpkin come on! Lets go!" Yell Lilac. A 3 headed shadow wolf run to them. Then all go to the hospital and Dark,Lilac, and Pumpkin wait in the waiting area while Leo is with Ruby.