Continue Of Chapter 1

Leo sighs and picks up Dark and Lilac. Pumpkin can you hold one of them on your back then bring them to their beds? Pumpkin's heads nod. Leo puts Dark on Pumkin's back. Make sure he doesnt fall off, Pumpkin. Pumpkin's nods again and run off. Leo looks at Lilac while he is holding her. Oh my sleeply shadows. Lilac slowly wakes up. "D-d-d-dad?" said Lilac. "Shhhh. Go back to sleep your baby sister is okay and she will be home by tomorrow hopefully." Said Leo. "O-Okay dad." Said Lilac as she slowly fall back to sleep. Leo smiled while holding Lilac then he started to hug his daughter while waiting for Pumpkin to come back. After 12 minutes have passed Pumpkin finally came back and is ready to take Lilac back home. "Good boy Pumpkin now be careful with Lilac she is a light sleeper." Said Leo. Pumpkin's heads nodded while Leo was putting  Lilac on his back. Now run along, Pumpkin. Said Leo. Pumpkin walk away quickly to put Lilac to bed. Leo went back to Ruby to check on her. "Hey Ruby, Are you okay?" Said Leo. Ruby is in a deep sleep. "She will be asleep for awhile so go check up on your newborn then get some rest and come back around 11am." Said Dr. Gray. "Okay Dr. Gray I will do that." Said Leo as he walks out. Leo check up on Nightmare and Nightmare was sleeping too. Leo sighs then took a deep breath. "I promise to keep my family safe no matter what......" Said Leo. " You better...I don't want this family to fall apart." Said Shady as she comes out of the darkness. Leo jumps up a little and said "You are a really good shadow I didnt know you were here..heh." "Thank you." Said Shady. " I do trust you with my daughter..I'm just a little worry...Thats all." Said Leo. "It's okay, king Leo I wont hurt her, I promise." Said Shady as she smile a little. "Good." Said Leo. "Well you should get some rest now you look very tired." Said Shady as she goes back into the darkness. "Okay, good night Shady." Said Leo as he walks out to go home. "Good night King Leo." Said Shady as she is hiding in the darkness while watching baby Nightmare. "I will protect you little one." Said Shady as she smiles a little.

-Chapter 1 done-