PLAY

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

 ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

I have detention with McGonagall today. And conveniently, Draco will be there too after we held each other at wand point yesterday.

Maybe I'll rile him up a little. Show him what he left. What he could have had last night. He's such a drama queen, a tease, always trying to put on a show and make himself significant. 

He's a sheep in wolf's clothing.

I still can't forget what happened in the bathtub last night. Why couldn't I get out? What was that voice in my head? Why did I hear screaming? Why did I see blood? 

That voice. It sounded so familiar. But I couldn't make it out. It was like a hissy whisper.

Maybe the effects of the potion are wearing off...

I lift my mattress up, taking out a small velvet box before taking out a dark brown vial out of it and tipping a couple drops in my mouth. It tastes like nothing.  It's the only way I can control myself. Have full control over myself. I'm almost running out though so I need to ask Snape to make me more.

I put the vial back in the box and tuck it under my mattress before leaving to go to McGonagall's classroom.

 ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Draco's POV

I have detention today. Father is going to kill me. He's all about wanting me to make a good impression to uphold the reputation of the Malfoy name. 

I walk into McGonagall's classroom; I just came back from quidditch practice so I had to take a shower which took up some time... 

"Mr. Malfoy, glad you could join us. You're late." McGonagall pesters me.

I give her an apologetic look before fixing my gaze on Karkaroff. She doesn't even look up at me; too busy observing her nails. 

Even in detention she looks all preppy and perfect with her freshly ironed uniform and stupid headband. Always has to act like she's too good compared to everyone else. 

"And Miss. Karkaroff I wouldn't get too comfortable, you both will be going to the trophy room polishing all the silver." She continues.

Instantly, Karkaroff's eyes widen as she raises a brow while scrunching her face in disgust "polishing silver? Don't you have elves for that?"

"I've given the elves a night off." She grins. McGonagall isn't an easy one. She's going to make this detention excruciating, I know it.

"Servants work" I mutter under my breath. 

"Tell me about it..." Asya scoffs, rolls her eyes. 

This might actually be the first time we've agreed on something.