27. Regrets

Advik comes out of bathroom......and is standing shocked embaraced.......of what just now happend in bathroom

Ad- shit what the hell happened right now.......me and Surajmukhi.....in same tub......that to .....(he stammers) naked....

He remembers the same moment....

Ad- her soft body.....I'm still feeling beneath me....

He soon realises what he is thinking.... he slaps himself two three times....

Ad- Tu unke baare main aise nhi soch sakta.....chii Adi.....tu kitna ganda hota jaa raha hai......yukk.....stop thinking about her like that......

He pulls his hairs in frustration......and again same things come in his mind....

Ad- mujhe na kuch derr ke liye kanhi wahar hi chale jaana chahiye.....

He takes some clothes out......and quickly wears them.....his attention turns towards floor......and it's all wet....

Ad- oh shit yeh purra floor to wet hai...

He calls Rani......but she doesn't hear him......so he himself brings the cloth....and starts wiping the floor.... so that Ragini doesn't get slip on it.....he while wiping goes towards bed side..... Ragini slowly opens the bathroom door and peeps out......she finds Advik gone ...

R- thank god......gaya......

She comes out in a single towel......and here Advik stands up from his place

Ad- ho gya.....(without looking up)

Ragini gets shocked hearing his voice.... she turns and finds Advik standing at her back......looking at floor with concentration and holding a mop in his hand

R- abb tum yanha kya kar rahe ho

Ad- woh main......(he looks up and get lost in Ragini)

Ragini is getting uncomfortable by his gaze.....he slowly moves towards her.... she takes some steps back....but Advik holds her by elbow and pulls her towards him........she directally lands at his chest.... 

R- Advik tum kya kar rahe ho yeh.....

Ad- galati tumhari hai.....tumne seduce kiya hai mujhe......

She looks towards him shocked....

R- maine kya kiya....

Advik puts finger at her lips......she looks on silentelly.....he then cups her face.....and moves close to her lips......he slowly strokes her lips.....by his thumb... Ragini closes her eyes in nervousness...... he smiles a little and about to press his lips to her.....but..... a voice breaks his trance.....he opens his eyes and finds......Rani standing at door....he then looks in front of him....and finds Ragini is not there..... he then understands that it was all his dream.....Ragini was long gone back in bathroom when he was in his imaginary world......

Rani- bhaiya aap bula rahe the kya mujhe

He looks at her in anger

Ad- nhi.......

Rani looks at him weirdly.........and then leaves.....

Ad- what the hell is happening from the morning......why I'm getting such perverted thaughts.......

He throws mop away......and goes out pulling his hairs.......

MM-

Laksh is sleeping in balcony in sitting position.....Ap comes to his room..... she looks at him......she strokes his hairs.... Laksh wakes up with jerk......