🎞Trailer 10: The Prophecy

=Deobi Empire=

/3rd Person POV/

The whole empire's royals especially the younger generation was busy preparing their things for the long-awaited gathering at Haikyuu Empire's Karasuno Kingdom.

It is said to be held in celebration of a prophecy that came true. One that connects a faraway past to their time. One that will let them live the life their past wasn't able to.

A prophecy that will let them finish the tasks the past them were not able to complete. One that will bind them once more after being separated. One that will help them see their destined soul mates once again after years.

Generation of the Reincarnated, a prophecy from a thousand years ago that is said to happen when a group consisting of 12 boys and 2 girls who once knew each other and an addition of a boy and 11 girls who they met somewhere in the future of their past lives is reborn into the same timeline once again.

Books from the old times said that this was not the first time the group was reincarnated but because of certain reasons, the prophecy was never finished until this very day.

What happened to the past for the prophecy to not have been finished? For it to not have been done? Reasons based on the book of old was, first, they weren't born in the same timeline. Second, a few of them passed away before they even get to meet. Lastly, the timing was not right and the group became mixed up.