Chapter 3: Pony

Zizzy was asleep, when she heard a knock on the door.
She didn't answer, thinking Mimi or Giraffy would answer it. The knocking was becoming irritating, so she got up and went downstairs. She opened the door, only to see a pony with a grey hat on with grey uniform.
"Can I help you?" Zizzy said.
"Oh, um I need a place to stay. I was walking by and I saw this place." The boy said.
"Ugh, I'm pretty tired. You can come in, but stay downstairs. I need to ask the owners of this place if you can stay." Zizzy said.
"Ok." The boy said.
The boy sat down and took off his hat. Zizzy was about to go upstairs, when she looked back.
"What's your name?" She asked.
"Pony."
"I'm Zizzy."
She went upstairs, and knocked on Mimi's door.
"Yes?" Mimi said.
"Someone named Pony came here and asked if he could stay." Zizzy said.
"Ugh, I'll go talk to him." She said.
Zizzy moved out the way, as Mimi walked downstairs. Zizzy went to her sisters' room and opened the door. She turned on the light, making the twins put their heads under their blankets.
"Guys, wake up!" Zizzy said.
"Uhh! I'm tired!" Zee said.
"Well, I could make you guys grass on toast!" Zizzy said. The twins put their heads up, looking at Zizzy. She smiled, as the two got up and ran downstairs. She followed after them, but when they reached the last step the sisters stopped.
"Who are you?" Zee said.
"Zee, have manners!" Zizzy said.
Pony waved at them.
"I'm Pony."
"This is Zee, and this is Zuzy."
"Hi!" Pony said.
"Hello! They said.
The twins ran into the kitchen, while Zizzy stopped to talk to Pony.
"Did Mimi talk to you?" Zizzy asked.
"Yeah."
"What did she say?"
"She said I could stay, but I need to start going out with you to get resources."
"Oh. Well, I guess you can start tomorrow."
"Ok."
Zizzy smiled and walked over to the kitchen.
To her surprise, her sisters were already making their breakfast.
"Wow, you guys are really something else."
Zizzy said.
"We now know how to cook!" Zee said.
"Not yet, but you guys definitely know how to create breakfast!"
"Yeah!" Zee said.

Her sisters were sat down at the dining table, eating their toast like they've never eaten before.
"You guys were really hungry huh?" Zizzy said.
"We haven't eaten a proper meal in 4 weeks!" Zuzy said.
"Well now that we're safe, I'm sure Giraffy and Mimi are going to take care of us." Zizzy said.
Zizzy heard a laugh behind her, she turned around only to see Giraffy leaning on the wall and watching her and the twins.
"Yeah, nothing can happen to you guys. Zizzy, Mimi, Pony and I will make sure."
"What now?" Pony said. He walked in the kitchen wearing a yellow shirt with yellow jeans.
"Oh, we were just saying how we're going to protect the twins with everything we've got."
Giraffy said. Zizzy looked at Pony, waiting for an answer.
"Oh. Oh yes of course!" Pony said, making Zizzy smile.

The next day..

Zizzy walked downstairs, to see Pony putting on his shoes.
"Are you ready to go?" Zizzy asked.
"Yeah, I just, ahh!" Pony screamed, falling onto the floor.
Zizzy laughed. "Let's go."

Thanks for reading! Another chapter later!
570 words, good lord!