Comfort

Her hands shook as the glass slid out of her grip. Melody heaved a sigh and walked around the pile of glass on the floor to get to the broom.
"I just wanted a glass of water. Damn. Just call me butterfingers because I'm slippin." She said while bending down to get the rest of the glass.
"That's a sight I didn't expect to see this early." Said a deep sleepy voice from behind.
"Go back to bed Sam. I'm just being clumsy" Shaking her head, she dumped the dust pan contents into the trash.
A hand landed on her shoulder gently. Looking up, she got lost in those milk chocolate eyes she loved so much. Shaking her head internally, she brushed off his touch, dropping the broom and dustpan, and walked into her room and slammed the door closed.
"What..Melody what the heck! Hey!" Sam shouted in confusion while knocking on her door.
"We can talk about this! Did I do something to upset you? Please come out and talk to me. Mel, please?" He sighed, his fist and forehead resting on the door.
"I just can't look at you right now Samuel..." Melody's voice sounded filled with pain and confusion.
"If it's because I ate the last bag of hot Cheetos I'm sorry!" Sam whined a little, his baby voice coming out slightly.
Melody sighed softly and got off her bed, her cat Bella let out a soft meow and stretched her legs, sitting down after to watch what her human would do next. Melody shuffled towards the door, her hand grazed the knob softly. Biting her lip, she twisted the lock and knob and opened the door.
"I can't look at you because if I do, I won't be able to control myself.." she whispered barely enough for Samuel to hear.
"What? Like punch me? I told you I didn't have an issue with you smacking me if you got upset!" He said with a small chuckle and patted his chubby tummy.
Melody let out a soft growl and grabbed a small fistful of her shirt. "No you idiot! I'm not angry with you, I'm in fucking love with you!" She shouted, her blue eyes clashing with his brown ones.
He stared at her for a while. His jaw was halfway to his knees before he started to stutter shyly. His best friend of six years had just confessed to him. He closed his mouth and his face grew stoic. Grabbing her wrists, he tugged her foreword and pinned her to the wall beside her bedroom door.
"W-what are you doing?" Slight panic rose in her voice.
"Well kitten, haven't you heard? Masterpieces belong on the wall." His lips grazed her ear as he smirked at her.
"W-what do you mean?" She asked shyly.
"I'm saying I'm in love with you too dumbass. You are just too oblivious to see what's right in front of you." He said with a chuckle.
The thing she didn't expect next was a pair of soft lips clashing with hers. Whimpering slightly, she melted into the kiss. Sam's hands left her wrists and moved to cup her face. Pulling away, he let out a soft sigh and smiled.
"What are you so happy about?" Melody asked while hiding her face in her hands.
"That for once, the person I want returns the same feelings?" Samuel whispered while going in for another kiss.
Her hands wrapped around his neck as he lifted her up only for her to throw her legs around his torso. His mouth found her neck and started placing kisses down her collarbone. Melody ran her hands through his hair with a gasp when he found her sweet spot.
"Oh? That's the spot huh?" He said with a deep chuckle and focused on that spot.
Small mewls and whimpers came from Melody as she blushed brightly.
Melody heard some meowing and looked around. Not seeing Bella, she shook her head. Then her cheek felt wet.
Melody's blue eyes fluttered open slowly. A small beam of sunlight pushed through the blinds.
"Mreeeow!!" Screamed Bella, Melody's Siamese cat.
"Ugh. Another dream.." she sighed while she threw her head into the pillow.