Ch.11 Sister

Y/N's POV
Today all 5 of us were outside playing tag along with planning the escape. "Hey Ray and Y/N!" Jemima called us out
"Yes little Jemima?" I said then crouched down to her height "You two really like books right?, And i really want to be like you Y/N...BUT i also want to be like the others its just that you're different" She said blushing .'bathump' said my heart, I heard Ray chuckling at me. "What are you chuckling about there sleepy?" I said to him "Nothing really just shock a kid actually wants to be someone like you" He said and leaned closer to my face and made eye contact "Psh shut up and your too close back off" I said embarrassed just now. "C'mon Jemima let's read a book" I said to her "With Ray?" Eyes glimpsing i sighed "With Ray".

We just finished eating our lunch after i read Jemima about a book. Mama said she has news for us which made me nervous...what if It's about us knowing the secret about this house? But I didn't want to think that negative so i calmed down.

Currently in the dining hall there stood Mama with a baby in her arms and...An adult. Clearly one us oldest were shock who knew there was another adult besides Mama? "Children i want you to meet your new sibling Carol, And here is Sister Krone which will stay with us for a while." Mama said then smiled at us. The children were happy to see a new sibling and another adult of course.

After the introduction about the new comers we followed Mama and Sister Krone which is now showing her room
"This is bad" Norman said "Right in the middle of both the children's room" Ray added. Me and Emma were observing what they were talking about but clearly unable to understand, While eavesdropping Sister Krone took a look at us with a really huge creepy smile. In return for the act we gave her the sweetest smile from the oldest

Current outside all of us frustrated "Damn Rats!" Norman screamed and kicked the branch of the tree near him
"Who knew the room we were just cleaning a while ago was for another enemy?" I said disappointed. "I think the only good thing here is Carol" Ray said "Carol? Why?" Emma said "Simple she's an infant we can see if there's a place for the trackers" Ray's right we talked about the trackers last night since Mama always had this compass which she locates us fast "If that's the case then i'll take a look for it" Emma said. Everyone agreed with her while we talk about the rest of the plan.

"Oh kids! Is that tag your playing?" Sister Krone said appearing out of nowhere behind the children "Y-Yes!" Don said unaware 'He's being suspicious, this is bad" I said through thoughts "If that's the case...May i join you?" She said smile getting wider and wider. "I'll be the IT the rest of you just hide" I stand up from where i was sitting and went to them. "Your joining?" Norman said followed by Emma "Yeah, this is an adult it would be easier to find her advantages and disadvantages." I said, They nodded in agreement "I'll join too" Ray said and let go of his book "Wait what? Seriously?" I said shocked same with the two "Yeah?" He said "Okay then"

We were all hiding now to the forest while Sister Krone was waiting. I hid on top of a tree too see from above, But also a bad spot who knows when will she start getting behind me. I don't know where the others are but im sure there just here nearby. Sister Krone started to run to the forest 'So fast' i watched her from up here until she started to pick up some leaves from the bushes 'what is she doing?' After awhile she placed them down on the ground then hid. I couldn't see what the leaves are for but when i took a close look it was designed it different shapes like stars, hearts, moons, snowflakes and more. What is that for?

Oh crap...don't tell me..

'IS THAT A WAY TO LURE THE YOUNGER ONES?!' Just as i said it Thoma and Phil were suddenly approaching the designed leaves, i saw Sister waiting for her time to take approach 'Oh no you don't' I jumped from the tree not caring about the sharp brach that left a sting in left cheek "ITS A TRAP DONT FALL FOR IT!" I took both of them in my arms then started running. Sister Krone was surprised but left a huge grin then chased me anyway.

Holy i knew it...I dont stand a chance she's like a lighting speed!

I started to whistle for help, just mere second both Norman and Ray were both in my sides. I smiled to both of them then all of us running in different directions of course Ray took Phil and i took Thoma which we fastened our speed meanwhile Norman slowing down.

All four of us were in the same spot after running then Sister Krone appearing ready to touch the nearest child "Time's up" Ray said then touched Sister Krone. "Oh...your all quite good huh? Hm what can i expect from high premiums?" She said.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey everyone! Sorry for the updates that are very slow as i said. Exams started hehe😅 but still thank you
For supporting my book💜 they give me motivation to continue writing, Thank you again and stay safe😊