Dear Diary... I have so many AU prompts, but hate writing.

Dear Diary,

Okay, so maybe "hate" is a strong word but my point still stands. You ask me to give you a brief AU idea and I can give you main characters, supporting roles, character (hair, clothing, tattoos, etc.) designs, key personality traits, the time (ex: 1800s, 2020, etc.), location(s), houses, what that character's bedroom may look like, and even key points in the plot... but I can't write for the life of me.

Not that I want to write, though. I just have so many ideas and I wish it was more common for people to voice those opinions without being expected to write it themselves.

Maybe I should make an entire AU Prompts/Ideas book here on Wattpad? I am 100% okay with my ideas being taken, as that would be the whole purpose of the book..

I just... am getting rather bored with some of these AUs. They're almost all the same school-based or celebrity based stories. Hell, even the angst AU writers keep it roughly the same as well. Why can't there be more stories about Lia being a powerful witch who's just extremely clumsy? Or maybe Yeji who's a spy sent by SME but ends up loving the group she's placed in as a trainee? How about Yuna, who has the ability to see strings of fate and thus plays Cupid for her friends? Chaer could be the owner of an animal shelter and performs at nightclubs after dark??? Hell, can we literally get anything other than "nerd" or "badass" Ryujin? What about Ryujin who's a princess who secretly trains with the knights against her family's wishes??? PLEASE, GIVE ME VERSATILITY!

-xoxo, Eri