Dear Diary...I'm Not An Astrologer!

Dear Diary,

I've been having issues with people assuming that I'm an astrologer or that I'll give them a full natal chart reading. I love astrology but it's a personal passion, not a career for me. I'm not an astrologer!

I love talking about astrology but so many times I end up being essentially asked to read their charts and then give them advice and stuff and it's a ton of pressure. Of course, I love sharing any knowledge I have about astrology but I'm still learning too! I'm not an astrologer.

Plus, may I add that your natal chart can be seen as something personal and private. I've read a couple's natal charts and comparing their Venus and Mars pairings and I got... awkward. First, let's establish that I imagine things rather... vividly. Second, well, your Mars is the plant of sex and passion while your Venus is the ruler of romance and relationships. So obviously, me comparing your natal charts and possible sex-drives is... a bit much. Obviously, I get speaking about their Mercury and Venus but MARS??? I don't want to imagine anything, okay?

Lastly, I would love to be able to talk and nerd-out about astrology without the constant pressure to be an astrologer. There's enough amazing accounts already dedicated to that and I learn astrology to learn more about the planets that rule ME. Like, I'm doing this to hopefully better myself and figure areas to work on. This is my fun and inspiring personal passion. So, maybe just stick to basic questions and actually being interested in learning with me instead of expecting me to just serve it to  you.

IAM NOT AN ASTROLOGER.

-xoxo, eri