Parents evening

No ones PoV

Joey just finished saying goodbye to Sam's parents and was now preparing for the next set of parents to arrive. She works in a private school as a teacher for 5th grade. Suddenly her phone starts to ring, it was her girlfriend Lauren.

Lauren joey

Hi babe!

Hallo! What you up to?

I am waiting for my next set of parents to come...how about you?

Just in my bunk, waiting for ally to get out the shower...where are the girls?

Oh I dropped them off at Mille and Claire's house...

Good job Mille and Claire are cousins!

Oh I know!...how is your baby?

Good, I miss you and the girls though...

We miss you too, and we can't wait for you to come home

Soon baby girl!

I have to go, the parents are here but I love and call you later baby, love you

Love you too baby girl..

With that Lauren hung up, leaving joey to open her door, revealing the student mason Disick and his mom. Joey smiles and lets them in. As they take a sit, Kourtney can't take her eyes off joey. She knows her from somewhere but she can't figure out where.

Joey- hi ms.Kardashian , I am ms.jones but you can call me Josephine or Joey.

Kourtney eyes widen a bit, Josephine, that's her nieces name.

Joey- so mason is an amazing student! But the only problem is his spelling could use a bit of help.

Kourtney- oh okay...

Joey- I think to help improve this, maybe I can give you some sheets mason and you can do them for me at home with your moms help...

Kourtney- I think that's a great idea, it's just..I am really busy so I might not have time...

Joey- oh ...okay...let me think...I could possibly come round maybe once a week and help you mason, would that be okay ?

Kourtney- that would be great!

Joey- you okay with that Mace?

Mason- yes Ms.Jones, thank you

Joey- no worries...and I think that's all, thank you for coming

Kourtney and mason stood up as well as joey. Joey quickly wrote down her number on a random piece of paper.

Joey- here is my number, you can text me when you would like me to come round...

Kourtney- thank you have a good night...

Joey- you too, bye mason, see you tomorrow!

Joey watches as they leave her class room. She grabs her things and head out as well.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kourtney got in her car with Mason in the passenger side and quickly called Khloe.

Khloe Kourtney

Hey kourt

Hi the strangest thing just happened!

What?