Excuse me?

Joey PoV

I open my eyes, to an empty bed. I furrow my eyebrows when I hear laughter downstairs. I quickly put on some random shorts and head downstairs. Once I get downstairs, I follow the sound of laughter into the kitchen. I see Addy , Dani laughing at Lauren flipping pancakes. I smile and walk over to the girls kissing their foreheads.

Lauren- morning beautiful !

Me- morning baby!

Lauren- can I have some help? Please?

Me- sure, sit down

Lauren- thanks !

Lauren pecks my lips, passing me the pan before heading over to the stool. I finish the pancakes and plate them up. I place the plates in front of everyone. They all say thank you and begin to eat.

Me- what time is it Laur?

Lauren- it's 9:55

Me- okay, I am gonna finish these and get ready to go...when are the girls coming?

Lauren- in about 20 minutes.

I nod and finish off my pancakes. Once I finish, I grab my plate and take it to the sink. I go to wash up but a hand stops me. I look up from the hand, meeting Lauren's green eyes.

Lauren- go get ready baby...I will do this!

I smile and peck her lips before heading upstairs to get ready. I quickly brush my teeth and do my makeup and hair. After I finish my hair and makeup, I put on my outfit.

 After I finish my hair and makeup, I put on my outfit

Outfit ^^ minus the sunglasses

I double check the mirror before heading downstairs. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, I see the members of fifth harmony. I smile at them which they return.

Me- hey guys!

Camila- hi, you coming with us today?

Me- hopefully later yeah...I go to go help out one of my students...

Ally- oh...well how long will you be?

Me- probably a couple of hours...Lauren! Girls! I am going!

Lauren and the girls come out and give me a hug each before hugging the girls. Lauren pecks my lips a couple of times.

Lauren- love you. Be safe!

Me- love you too. Have a fun time! I will call you later!

With that I left.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

I finally arrived at kourtney's home. I got my car and knocked on the door. With in a couple of seconds, the door opens, revealing Kourtney. She smiles and lets me inside.