Your mine !

No ones PoV

It has been three days since Joey told Lauren about Khloe. To say she was shocked , would be the least. Lauren felt like she needed to protect Joey , she didn't want her from getting hurt a specially if her mom was like her dad.

It is a Tuesday and Lauren has just arrived to pick up the girls and her beautiful girlfriend from school and work. She walked into the building, waiting out side the twins class room. Soon enough the girls came running out and attacked Lauren with hugs. Lauren held her girls hands and headed to Joey's room.

Once they reached it, Lauren opened the door, letting the girls walk in front of her. She saw Joey  packing up her things. Joey looked up at the girls and her girlfriend and smiled. She walked over and kissed Lauren's lips and then her daughters heads.

Lauren- how was your day babe?

Joey- it was good, how was yours?

Lauren- it was okay, I had to put up with Dinah for most of it!

Joey giggles at Lauren exhausted expression.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joey PoV

It is 5 pm and the girls are in their room doing homework while Lauren is cooking dinner and I am watching her on the breakfast stool

Me- so chef...what's on the menu tonight?

Lauren- well we are having fajitas with rice

Me- mmm sounds amazing

Lauren- it will be ready in 20 minutes

Me- okay...I will go set the table.

I got up and went into the dining room and began to set the table. Once I finished I headed back into the kitchen and sat on stool again. Lauren goes to open her mouth but is cut off by my phone ringing. It was Khloe. I show Lauren and she raises her eyebrow.

Khloe me

Hello?

Hi Jo, umm I just wanna tell you that the result have arrived...would you wanna come round and we can open them together?

Umm sure...I am just about to have my dinner so could I come round at like 7?

Sure, what ever is best for you.

Okay , send me your address and I will be here later on...

Okay sure...see you soon

With that she hung up. Lauren look at me with a raised eyebrow and the 'what did she want' look.

Me- she said that the results came and asked if I could come over. So I said I will be over in a couple of hours...

Lauren- I am coming with you!

Me- what about the kids?

Lauren- the girls will look after them

I nod. Lauren slowly walks over to me, placing her hands on my cheeks.

Lauren- I will be there with you the whole time

She slowly connects our lips, making me go deeper. When air became a problem, we pulled away.

Lauren- can you go get the girls?

Me - sure baby

I head upstairs and grab the girls.