Delivery

Darryl recieved a notification on his phone. He looked at it. It read, "Zak Ahmed has just ordered a thin crust cheese pizza."

"Another order." He looked over to the pizza maker (lol idk how to write this part cuz idk how a pizza delivery boy job works xD) "I'm gonna need a thin crust pizza with nothing on it!"

"Got it!"

25 minutes later, the pizza was ready. Darryl took the pizza and got into his car. He took out his phone and tapped on the notification he'd gotten. It showed the address of this so called "Zak Ahmed."

"2020 Invaded Lds. Apt 14, Chicago, 12345. Interesting address." He set his GPS on that address and started the engine. He began to drive.

10 minutes later, he was at the address. He looked at the time. "Fudge!" he whisper-yelled. "I'm late! The costumer wanted it in... 14 minutes? That's an oddly specific number..." He ran up to the porch, almost slipping on the way. He rang the doorbell.

"Someone's at the door!" he heard a man yell.

"Yeah, so go check it, dumbass!" It was a woman's voice.

The man laughed. "You don't have to be rude, Sam!" A few seconds later, the man opened the door.

"You are Zak, right?" Darryl asked. "That's me! And I'm assu-" Darryl's glasses slipped off of his nosebridge and fell. "Oops," he said. Zak bent down and picked them up, handing them over to Darryl. "Thanks."

"Yeah, no problem. Anyways, I was saying I'm assuming that's the pizza." He pointed to the box.

"It sure is," Darryl said. He handed him over the pizza and Zak handed over the money. "Have a good night!" Zak said. "You too."

"I need to get these stupid glasses fixed." Darryl said to himself as he walked back to the car.

[A/N: Sorry for the shortness! I promise the next chapter will be longer :)]