Being called over

ASTRID
"Why not? As long as you host it at your house!" I said to my best friend Ruffnut Thorston. She came up with the idea to play this new game we came up with called Truth of Dare with our 'friends'.
Snotlout; in love with Ruff and I, thinks he's all that, if you know what I mean, Prefers his Monstrous Nightmare Hookfang.
Fishlegs; smart guy is also very lovable too, knows lots about Dragons prefers his Gronkle Meatlug.
Tuffnut; Ruffs idiot brother. that pretty much sums it up. Prefers his and Ruffs Hideous Zippleback, Barf and Belch. He rides on Belches head. Heather; Has a crush on my other best friend, usually rides with Snotlout, other then the crush she proves to be a loyal friend.
Ruffnut; can be stupid at times but, shes my best friend, thinks I'm gunna leave her for my other best friend. Rides on Barfs head.
And then there's my other best friend, Hiccup; The Chiefs son, hangs out with me most of the time. Not that it's a big deal, but we hug a lot and occasionally kiss.. Loves to ride his Night fury, Toothless who's just a sweat thing. The only one of his kind, and helped hiccup change the Vikings on Berk forever.
And me. Astrid. I have long Blonde hair and that dumb blonde thing only applies to Ruff and Tuff. I love doing tricks on my Deadly Nadder Stormfly, who loves playing with Toothless. I also kinda sorta have a little crush on Hiccup, but that's not important..

As we finish the invites Ruff adds;
"Plus you can take this note to Hiccup," she says,
"It's not that big of a deal,"
"In person." ok.. I can do this..

Hewo my little Nadders! Did ya like? Do you want a certain Vikings Pov? I'll mostly be doing it as Astrid and Hiccup... Anyways, Follow and I'll follow back! Bye my Nadders!!! 😚💙