A terror flew through my window...

HICCUP
"I heard Astrid and Ruffnut came up with a new game!" My best friend Fishlegs stated. I was hanging out with him cause I had nothing better to do. We just went out for a flight on my dragon Toothless and his dragon Meatlug.
"Yeah and guess who's playing it." I told him,
"Astrid's Terror came just before you got to my house." He told me, if I went home, I bet her Terror would be sleeping in Astrid's lap as she sat on my bed.
"You should go home. Don't want your dad worrying." He said, clearly wanting to leave.
"Go ahead Fishlegs. I'll see you tomorrow," I say walking over to Toothless.
"Bye Hiccup! Good luck with you're dad!" He said as he and Meatlug flew off.
"It's not my dad I'm worried about..
^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^
After opening the fish basket for Toothless I walk inside, noticing my dad not there. Weird.. I enter my room and see none other then Astrid sitting on my bed.
"Took ya long enough to get back." she states with a bit of a protective tone. I wonder what's up?
"Well I kinda figured you would be here, so I went to the blacksmiths and made you this." I said presenting a bracelet-necklace-thing..
"Wow, thanks Hiccup!" She said tying it to her belt.
"So, what's the new game you guys came up with?"
"Oh, we call it Truth or Dare. We'll be explaining it tomorrow though." she said. We then hear a faint call in the distance.
"I better go. Thanks again Hiccup!" She said kissing my cheek. I stood there dumbfounded for a while. Trying to hide that I like her.
That's right. I, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 3rd, am in love with Fearless Astrid Hofferson. My best friend. I know love is a strong word, but, I guy can dream. Right?

Hello my little Terrors!😊 I hope you liked it! I hope my fellow Hiccstrid fans will comment and follow! Bye my Terrors! 😘💚