one

☾♥★
don't be a silent reader

                                 ☾♥★don't be a silent reader

September 1, 1975
☾♥★

The Black family arrived at the platform. Emotionless eyes and sharp features you could cut yourself on them.

Well, they all looked emotionless except one, Sirius Black. The people he walked on to the platform aren't his family. The three boys he pulls pranks with and shares a dorm with are.

Sirius learned in first year that a house isn't always a home. Lyra learned that family can still betray you.

Sirius's grey eyes are shooting around the platform, looking for his friends, his brothers. The moment he laid his eyes on them, he was off and didn't look back.

Walburga and Orion turn to their remaining children.

"Regulus get good grades and make the quidditch team win." Walburga started looking at her son. She turns to Lyra and continues, "Listen to all those above you, especially the Slytherin boys. One of them will be your husband. Get good grades but not enough to make you look like a know-it. Remember your manners and be a proper lady." she said with a stern look.

Regulus and Lyra both do a short nod of the head.

"Well, what are you still standing here for? Go to the train." Orion barked out.

The two children hurried to find a compartment with their friends.

                                ☾♥★

Celeste Lestrange, Aspen Nott, Barty Cronch Jr., and Theodore Nott Sr. sat in a compartment waiting for the Black siblings.

Theo was bothering his younger sister, Aspen, who was trying to read a book about dragons.

Barty and Celeste are talking about who their defense against the dark art teacher would be this year and what they would be like.

There was a loud noise which told the group the door opened. Four pairs of eyes turned to look at the entrance to see the Black siblings.

"Lyra!" Aspen exclaimed while jumping up to hug her. The force of the hug almost knocking both girls down.

Lyra happily wrapped her arms around her. She felt at home; these people were her home.

"Merlin Pen, you could have waited till she at least got inside." Theo said with a smirk while the girls pulled apart.

"You know you missed me, Theo. I mean, how could you not." Lyra said. Lyra and Theo locked eyes.