Part 2

TW: panic attack, vomiting, mentions of past domestic abuse.
----------------------------------------------

Virgil sighs as the bell ring for first period. He stands up and follows the other's into the school. He walks through the halls, but is stopped short when he's slammed into the locker.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Hisses an all too familiar voice in his ear.

Oh shit, oh shit no. Please no, you weren't supposed to be here. You weren't supposed to follow me! Fuck-

Virgil stays silent as he stares into Janus' one good eye. He can't breath- fuck! He can't breath.

"Janus!" An unfamiliar voice calls, approaching the two. "Hey what are you- oooohhhh, is this? Is this him?"

Virgil looks towards the new arrival. He looks like Roman... but not? He has black hair instead of Roman's dark brown and- is that a fake mustache? What the hell?

"Wh-who are you?" He gasps out.

"Oh how rude of me!" He exclaimed, a wicked smile on his face. "I'm Remus!" He bowed dramatically. "Pleasure to meet you're acquaintance, Virgil."

Virgil gasped as Janus tightened the hold around his neck. "Look," he hissed, "I don't know why you left, but rest assured. I will have you back." He placed a kiss at the corner of Virgil's jaw, making Virgil shutter.

Virgil is hyperventilating when when Remus and Janus leave. He sinks to his knees in the empty hallway, trying not to cry.

That's where Logan and Roman find him. Head buried in between his knees as he gasps for breath.

Logan rushes to his side. "Virgil! Virgil, can you hear me?" Virgil tries to speak but it comes out as a choked off sob. "That's alright, just nod yes or no."

Virgil nods as tears stream down is face, into the fabric of his jeans. Fuck, he thinks, pull yourself together Virgil. Who cares if He's here. It's over, you escaped.

"Can I touch you?" Logan asks carefully. Virgil nods, whimpering when Logan starts to rub his back in calming circles.

It takes a while for Virgil to stop crying. He's pretty sure they're missing first period. But eventually, Virgil lifts his head, staring blurrily ahead of him.

"What happened, Emo Nightmare?" Roman asks softly from the other side of him. Funny, he didn't even know Roman was there.

Virgil gasps out something that could be a laugh at the nickname, but it was frail and empty. "He wasn't supposed to be here." Virgil whispers, staring at nothing and thinking about everything. "He- I was supposed to- he was gone! I left! But-but he's here and-" Virgil cuts himself off, turning to the side violently to throw up in Logan's lap.

"Fuck-" he retches again, spitting up bial. "I-I'm sorry Logan." Logan says nothing, but continues to rub Virgil's back.

"It's quite alright, Virgil. But who is this 'he'?" Logan asks softly.

"J-Janus." He spits the name out like the acid in his stomach. "He- we dated for a while. It-um, it was..." He trailed off, touching the side of his face absently. "... Not good."

"It was really good for a while, but then he started to get... Pushy. And he knew that I-" he stops for a minute, staring blankly ahead, reliving something awful. "It- doesn't matter, but after that, it just got worse. I tried to break it off, but he just kept following me, until..."

Roman nudges him. "Until what?"

Virgil's head snaps to Roman so quickly that he almost retches again. "U-until his dad had to move for a job. I just- I couldn't stay at that old house... At that old school. I didn't expect him to..." He sniffs, wiping his eye, "To, y'know, be here. But, i-it's fine, I'll deal. I'm sorry you two had to see this."