Chapter 1; Overthinker

Dream had always liked George as a friend, sometimes more than a friend, they flirted all the time. Jokingly of course,

Just jokes. Right?

Dream stood in the middle of the airport crowded with people, when he heard a voice, a familiar voice he has surely heard before. "dream?", "George?", "Dream?..dreaaam?" George continued to call his name "Dreamyyy"

"sorry. uh..i'm back," dream sits up after staring at his celling imagining meeting George in real life, "i've just been stressed".
"Yeah..you keep zoning out." Sapnap said, dream wasn't aware how much he had been zoning out, he was stressed and tired. With a few other things on his mind..

"Anyways I think i'm gonna hop off.." dream said, "You just got on and you've just been zoning out and quiet alllll day, just stay a little longerr dreamyy" Sapnap said, "leave him alone Sapnap he is probably tired please take a break if you need dream." George added. "He must be tired, and maybe he just isn't feeling good."

Why does George even care so much.. why does he care?

"dream?" "sorry.. again" dream took a deep breath in, he knew George was a very caring person, but he didn't understand why he wouldn't joke around about like Sapnap like he always does. Clay is an over thinker.

What made it different? What was that any different from any other time? Jeez Clay get out of your own head..you're driving yourself crazy, or is George driving me crazy? We have been friends. Best friends for a long time why is the thought of meeting him so fantasizing.

"Dream surely i think it's best you get off, you are zoning out a lot and seem tired. Please get some sleep its almost 3AM over there isn't it?" George said, "No." "4AM actually," Dream added "That's even worse."

Dream was tired. And George new him best,

George added "Clay. Go to bed," Dream widened his eyes, shocked at the fact George genuinely wanted him to get some rest. Although it's a thing a normal friend would do he usually stayed up later with George and Sapnap, But for some reason tonight was different.

"Are you going to help with my suitcases?" Dream grabbed a suitcase, "This isn't real, can't you just grow a arm and carry them all" dream replied with, "That is quite rude to say to someone you love," "someone that you like."George whispered"Your not real."

Dream shook his head and stopped thinking of meeting George. It wasn't going to happen, not soon.

"CLAY!" George yelled you could tell he wasn't mad but annoyed "Seriously, go to bed now. Are you drinking water? Eating? Because you stop talking and then go silent for a good 10 minutes, You're like dissociating or something, get some sleep." George added

Its because i'm thinking of you, George. You.

"Yeah, umm..bye George. Bye Sapnap" Dream said in a low and a kinda sad voice, a tired voice. "Bye." George and Sapnap said, George and Sapnap stayed in the call for a bit longer,

"I'm worried" George said, "Why? I'm sure dream is fine he is just stressed you know how he gets" Sapnap said "He will probably be the same funny, flirty dream he is tomorrow you worry to much George." Sapnap added.

                            (555 words)

I will try and post 1-2 chapters everyday!