Chapter 6; Sand and your hands running through my hair

Dream put his glass down and went to help George as he wheezed "Jesus are you okay?" Dream still laughing George responded. Embarrassment. "Yeah.." Dream tried to help George up, but George slipped again hitting his knee which would soon realize would start brushing up.

"OW" Dream let go of his hand a picked him up and sat him on the small seats on the kitchen island "Is that a bruise George?" George nodded "it hurt super bad the second time i slipped.." Dream could hear his embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed ok, you just a little clumsy!"

Dream suggested they should get changed and get ready to go to the beach before it got to filled to even find a parking spot. "All ready Dream?" Dream nodded George took a moment to admire his Nod and his smile "Let's go" Dream pointed to the door and walked out getting into the car with George sat in the passengers seat

Dream looked at George as he bumped his head to the beat of the song playing almost like a rockstar. "Okay we are here!" George got out the car grabbing a large towel from the back and dream followed along by grabbing a umbrella. They walked down the sandy hill and chose a spot "This seems nice" George shook his head "No, we should set it over there" pointing closer to a big giant rock George wanted to sit on and watch the waves

George ran to the waves after setting the little spot up and walked in the water and then immediately running screaming "COLD, COLD, COLD COLD." dream wheezed "GEROGE CALM DOWN!!" Dream dying of laughter ran up to George giving him a hug to warm at the top of the sandy mountain close to the road. George lost his balance tripping him and dream rolling down the sand all the way till almost the water. Dream was on top of George.

They stayed in the same positions, sand everywhere. George picked hand up ran it through dreams sandy hair with the sand falling out of his onto George, "There is a insane amount of sand in your hair Clay."

"i know" he chuckled

Crap, what are we doing. George is "so cute"dream said not noticing and continued thinking his little clumsy falls are always so adorable-
"So cute? You think sand on me is cute dream?" Dream stood up quicker than the flash. Realization. "i didn't mean to say that i -i was looking at that seal" before George looked dream quick realized George would look and there would be no seal "Aw you missed it!"

That was a good save.

George stood up and grabbed dreams writs walking taking him to the rock he wanted to sit on. "Sit dream, let's watch the waves" George said not thinking anything other than the pretty sunset and the waves.

i love you dream.

i love you George.

Both words where something they both desperately wanted to say but couldn't bring themselves to it. Dream felt the weight of George's head on his shoulder "Want to go back to my house George?" "mmhmm" they walked back to the car getting in and driving back to Dreams house. The car ride was smooth but George was to tired to be energetic to tired to even start a conversation, "we are here" Dream turned over. George was sleeping "come on George wake up" No budge George was just faking it so Dream would carry him inside and lay him on the couch.

Dream walked inside struggling a big to open the door with George in his arms, he finally got inside walked to the living room and laid George down with his head on dreams lap once again. Dream thinking George was asleep and wouldn't notice he gently kissed him on the forehead. as much as George wanted to say something he was meant to be asleep. "Clay?.." George said pretending he had been asleep the whole time as if the kiss woke him up "Y-Yes george..?"

How would George know i kissed his forehead if he was asleep it was gentle, was it not? "Did you just..kiss my forehead?" Uncomfortable silence filled the living room. Dream was afraid to answer the question he wanted to lie, he knew he could lies to George. But he thought twice

I can't lie to my George. Crap. Again? George i can't lie to George not my George. He isn't mine, if only he was. 

"dream?..did you? kiss me?" "Y-y-yes." George got up from laying on dreams lap turned to him and said confidently "I love you Clay." George looked at his green eyes and yellow grey in George's eyes but they still shined prettier than the actual color they where. "And i don't mean it in an all friendly way dream. I mean i like you. A lot."

Dream didn't wanna seem rude but caught himself getting up and walking to the room "i ruined our friendship i ruined the dream team" George was stuck in the same position he was in before dream left the living room he got up to walk to the room and heard dream "Gosh clay, you an idiot your an idiot now George likes you and you like him but.. what if i mess everything up."
"what if i already messed everything up." George opened the door slowly "hello?"
"I'm so so sorry i just walked out George i like you to i really do. But-" Dream hesitant "What if i mess our friendship up what if ruin the whole dream team me you and nick.

"Dream you couldn't ruin anything even if you tried." George sighed, "i love you and a-and i will always. always come running back to you."

"i love you too."
But nothing was made official. as much as they loved each other they couldn't ruin there relationship with Sapnap even if he said he had been fine with it in the past. Dream and george didn't wanna ruin anything. Especially not with Sapnap

(1039 words)

Authors note:
This is all i will be uploading today! i will probably upload 2-4 chapters tomorrow since i am as invested as you!