Chapter 2; You.

Dream got into bed and went to sleep. He didn't get a good sleep, but he still felt much better than the night before.

Dream woke up to the notification from his phone.

"Twitch: Georgenotfound is live!"

Clicking on to the stream as quickly as possible he took the time to start his computer and open discord on one tab, and another closing out of George's stream on his phone and switching to his computer.

"Dreamy are you gonna join me and George on team speak??" Sapnap texted Dream
"Right," he murmured. Dream switched from discord to team speak than following on to closing his discord tab.

"Hello Dream!" George said "Hi George," Dream said adding on "Hello stream!" "Rude." "No hello sapnap i love you so much?" Sapnap said jokingly Dream chuckled and said "HELLO! sapnap i love you so much!" Sapnap laughed "TOLD YOU GEORGIE"

Told him what? Was it on stream? Am i making George sad? What is going on. What is going on, Am i over thinking this? If he would just get out of my head.

"What?" Dream was confused "Gogy over here was just worried sick about you and i told him in the morning you would be all fine" Sapnap told dream about the conversation they had last night after dream disconnected from the call.

The chat was filled with dreamnotfound shippers just by pulling open the chat on the side of his screen all he saw was

"OOO GEORGE HAS A CRUSH!!"

"that is gay."

"DREAMNOTFOUND2020"

"DREAMNOTFOUND2020"

"Sapnap is always just wheeling that is kinda sad lol" The dono read, "Chat, calm yourself i was only worried about dream since he was up very late." "No george." "you love me." Dream added "WOAH WOAH WOAH" Sapnap yelled "Maybe i am third wheeling chat ;(" "Wh- shut up dream,"

Shut up dream.

"George just tell me you love me, we ALLLLL know you have a crush on me." Dream said while attempting to hold his laugh in. Dream wheezed like a kettle noise you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a kettle and Dreams wheeze "you just want my kisses so bad George." Seriously dream shut up. "I think it's the other way around Dream. i think YOU love me" George added he sounded serious but he wasn't, George didn't think of dream in that way it was all jokes

All jokes. Maybe?

Dream shell shocked just looked at the corner of his computer admiring George's face with a bright smile on it.

"Do you need help with your coat?" "No," stop. "Are you hungry dream? i could make food." stop it. stop messing with me. "No."
"Why are you denying me Clay, is this not what you want?" not likes this. "Can i unpack my stuff in your room? If you wouldn't mind..sharing a bed.." Enough. Snap out of it, this is all in your head.

"Fine than be like that Dream." you're not real. "I'm sorry George" no i'm not "I accept your apology dream!" stop, STOP.

"STOP!"
the call fell silent.

"Dream are you ok?" George said worried as always "Dream is cucu for gogy puffs" The dono read, The noises of the donos and subscribers played while everyone was quiet. "I'm sorry. uhh" "Alright chat i'm gonna end stream bye!!" George did his cute wave with both his hands and his clout goggles on. Dream made sure to pay attention to the bottom right of his screen.

"This streamer went offline"

"Are you okay dream??" Sapnap was also confused and concerned "yeah..." "yeah" Dream wanted to jump out a window from all the embarrassment,

Crap, i said that out loud. Fuck.

"Dream?" George said "hmm..?" "Are you alright? that was like super random." Dream didn't know what to say "Yeah i was just think about some things it jus slipped out..you know?" "SHOOT! Sorry dream i really wanna support you right now but i gotta go" Sapnap said, Sapnap left the call.

You george i was think about "You." Dream slipped another word out again. "What?" "What!?" crap. dream could do nothing but cuss himself out silently. "You know what george" He was going to confess. "i lik- i mean I'm sorry i've just been stressed" But he couldn't bring himself to it.

(717 words,)
Sorry the chapters have been kind of short chapter 3 is being worked on!