Huttsgalor

Hiccup's POV
We mounted our dragons and took off, taking Windshear and Kyanite with us. We flew east for a few minutes before Snotlout spoke up, "Is that a ship?" He pointed down towards a boat.

"Looks like a fishing boat" Astrid commented. A man on the boat came into view and pulled up the net that was completely full of fish. He seemed completely oblivious of us.

"Follow the boat, it could lead us to a village, and possibly allies." I called to the other riders, "But stay out of sight, we don't know anything about the village." We followed the boat back to a small village, less than half the size of Berk.

"Lets land in the forest outside of the village, so we have the dragons as backup. Better safe than sorry." Astrid suggested when Stormfly got nervous. She stroked Stormfly to calm her down.

"I agree, land in the woods to the west of the village." I said. We flew down to the woods. "Stay here bud, if we need you I'll call, just stay out of sight." I whispered to Toothless. He purred in response and turned around to tell play with the other dragons.

We emerged from the forest and walked into town. Nobody seemed phased by our sudden appearance, so we kept going.

Fishlegs walked up to a villager, "Excuse me, but where is your chief, we are new here, and kinda lost.

The villager smiled, "Ah, Chief Duggard is in the Great Hall, over there." She pointed to the largest building, "If you have a problem though, I'm afraid the Rescue Riders are busy today."

"Thanks" Fishlegs said and then told the rest of us.

"Who are the Rescue Riders?" Snotlout asked.

"I didn't ask" Fishlegs responded.

"It doesn't matter who these Rescue Riders are, what does matter is where we are and if this village is friendly to dragons or not." Astrid said.

"Astrid is right guys, let's head to the Great Hall" I said before anyone else could argue. We arrived at the great hall shortly and entered. I cleared my throat, "Excuse me, are you Chief Duggard?"

    The man in front of me turned around, and responded, "That I am. Uh, who are you?"

    "I'm Hiccup, and we are..... explorers. We just arrived at your island, and we would like it if we could see where in the world we are." I said.

    "Oh, uh, right this way then. I do have to warn you, that if you stay on Huttsgalor you have to be good with dragons. The Rescue Riders are a group of dragons and Dak and Leyla who go around and, uh, rescue people."

    My eyes widened and I exchanged glances with the other riders. They all had the same look on their face and question in their minds, there are more dragon riders?

    "Here we are." the chief said. We were in front of a map that detailed the archipelago. The village and Island was called Huttsgalor and the other big island was called Hazard Island. There were lots of smaller islands too, like Volcano Island and Flyhopper Island and more. "I have to handle some other stuff around town, just ask if you need to find me." With that Chief Duggard left the hall.

    "Well, we got our answers. Potential allies and friendly to dragons," Fishlegs said.