Friends.

Dream was sitting in his chair in front of his computer. The light provided a soft blue tone on his face making his skin almost glow. It was a Friday night in early November. He had a fairly boring day and decided to hop on the smp and stream with George and Sapnap for a little bit. By now they had been streaming for around 2 hours. He decided to end his stream around 10 pm the other two following shortly behind him.

"Dream are you leaving the call or did you just want to end your stream?" George spoke with his soft voice as he always did. He sounded extra happy today.

"Oh I mean I was gonna hop off and go make some food , but if you want me to stay I can" he replied instantly.

"Ooooooooo gogy can't get enough Dream can he??" Uttered Sapnap followed by a chuckle from all three.

"Oh shut up Sapnap you're just mad because we killed you and burnt all of your stuff" George replied while practically wheezing

"IM STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT THAT BY THE WAY. IM GONNA GET PAYBACK YOU'LL SEE!!!"

All three were cackling at this point. Dream stopped laughing and heard George's sweet laugh. He didn't know what it was but something about it was so contagious. He felt as though his laughter filled the room even though they weren't together. He smiled thinking what it would be like if George was there...

"Dream you looked extra cute today in your netherite armor" George said with laughter still in his voice

Dream knew this was a joke. But it didn't affect him like one. He felt all warm and fuzzy at the thought of George calling him cute. But it was just a joke. Right???

"That's all you gogy" he said making kissing noises into his mic

"Alright lovebirds cut it out" exclaimed sapnap in a sarcastic tone

Lovebirds??? Again it was just a joke but it made dreams heart skip a beat.

"Ok guys I'm gonna head out. I'll talk tomorrow" Dream sighed

"Byeeeeeee Dreammmmmmm" Sapnap said as he disconnected from the call

"Bye Dreamy poo I'll talk to you tomorrowwwww" George said with a giggle

At this point Dream was blushing. Why am I blushing though. He's just joking obviously. YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS.

"Bye George" he replied and disconnected from the discord call.

After the call he forgot about his hunger completely. He was about to lay down in bed when he heard scratching at the door. He opened it and unexpectedly saw patches, not realizing he locked her out. When he peered down he saw her she staring at him innocently with her large green eyes. He scooped her up and plopped her in his lap as he sat against his headboard. He grabbed his headphones and listened to music while editing his most recent manhunt video on his laptop. He and patches stayed like this contently for a little bit.

     The thought of George couldn't and wouldn't leave his mind. And he didn't know why. All he could think about was his face, and his laughter, and how much joy he brought him. His face was hot pink and he didn't even realize.  

We're FRIENDS. That's all. Right??? Of course just best friends.

Friends. He didn't know why but he hated that word. He fell asleep slowly with the thought of George still plaguing his mind. He was out like a light, the hot pink shade never leaving his face.

Friends.