The song.

Dream wakes up finally. He reaches over to the nightstand beside his bed to grab his phone. 11:05 am. He groaned at the thought of having to leave his bed. He looked down and saw patches still sleeping in the same spot he left her. Scooping her up and placing her to the side, he removed his blanket and stood up. It was unexpectedly cold in his house. Over the past couple of days the weather had been cooling down but not this much. Curious he opened his curtains and peered out of his window. He was shocked to see it flurrying outside with about an inch of snow on the ground. He was excited. The snow is his favorite kind of weather.

He went to his closet and grabbed a towel. Then proceeded to the bathroom to take a shower to warm the goosebumps on his skin.

After his shower he grabbed a crew neck brown sweater from his closet. Underneath he wore a white collard shirt. And for pants some khaki colored pants and Air Force ones. He examined the outfit in his mirror proud of the combination.

Heading back to the bed patches sat back on top of him. He thought about how much his fans loved her and decided to post something new on instagram. It was a picture of patches on his chest with his hand patting her head followed by a picture of the light and soft snow outside of his window.

"Enjoying the sweater weather!" Read the caption underneath the post.

Ding

A text from George

"Hey dreamy poo ;)"

" Hey George. What's up?"

"Nothing much. So it's snowing there?!"

" Yeah I wasn't really expecting it but it's nice"

" Cool. I saw your post on Instagram. Clever using that song name in your caption lol"

" What song are you talking about???" Dream genuinely had no clue what he meant

"You've never heard Sweater Weather??? Yk by the neighborhood??"

"No I haven't actually"

"It's really good I would listen too it if I were you."

Dream didn't know how to respond. It has to be good if George was telling him to listen too it.

Ding.

Another text from George

"I wish I were there :("

Dream read this and was in pure shock. He couldn't stop reading it. The thought of George wanting to be there with him..... before he knew it he was blushing again at the thought

"I wish you were too" he reluctantly responded

"But I gotta go George I have to go shopping for some stuff"

"Oh ok. Bye Dream!"

He even sounded adorable over text

He went down his stairs and grabbed his car keys and car charger. On the way out the door he grabbed a soft fleece coat to keep him warm.

He got in the car and immediately turned the heat on. He then plugged in his car charger which also worked as an aux. Putting on his seatbelt and pulling out of his driveway, he thought about that song. He decided to open Spotify and listen to it.

The store was only about ten minutes away so he wanted to listen to it on the way.

Clicking play he listened to the beginning beat.

Then the lyrics began too play.