Chapter 3: James Revelation

As the five of them were still inside William's secret lab. Herold on the other hand, receives a text message. To his surprise, the message came from Gidian. He informed Herold the results which were released from the Department of Forensics Research, and a troubling news from the Police Department.

'The forensics team has just updated me on the latest results from Maverick's and Julliet's corpses. The bullet's which were removed from both their bodies are most likely glass bullets, which is weird because no one in this department had ever seen a bullet made entirely out of glass. Worst of all, it had no markings, no insignia or any kind of logos that may help us with a lead. To make matters even more worse, the entire police force has put James Haka as our number one suspect. I tried claiming that he's innocent but it won't help, otherwise they might suspect me of aiding him. Herold you must warn James about this, otherwise it'll be too late when the media starts rolling in. Giving away his location, whatever you guys are doing, you must do it fast.'

Herold choked on his cup while he read the message, how can he report this when he doesn't know where James and William are. He stood in the kitchen for a while, not knowing what to do. Then, it struck him. He dialed the phone again and contacted the H.S.A, short for (Haka Shadow Agents).

Dialing........

"This is Agent Hansen." A voice answered.

"Agent, this is Herold Steward. Mansion Butler of the Hakas, I need you to contact Agent Julias Alfred for me. Inform him that we have a code red on James and William, there lives are in eminent danger and they must get back to the Mansion as soon as possible."

"Roger that, Agent Alfred will be informed immediately. Agent Hansen out."

The voice quickly disappeared, Herold has no other choice but to wait until their arrival. Hoping for the best that nothing goes terribly wrong, even before the Police and Media have them both.

*********

James wasn't aware of the fact that he is now suspect number 1 in the Wellington Police Force wanted list, and Gidian knows that it will be just a matter of time before the Media grabs the attention. Not knowing what to do, he just sat there comfortably in his office trying to think of his next move to prevent his cousin from being thrown to jail. There are three things that he mainly thought about and those are, one, to get the Haka family as far away as possible, two, cover all the damages caused by unknown attackers during the house break of the Haka Mansion, and the third is, trying to get James out of this mess as quickly as possible.

Just then he was interrupted with a knock on his door, which caused him to go on full alert mode since he is also a member of the Haka Crime Family, and by being a police chief just doesn't make it any easier.

He slightly looked at the door hoping that someone might bring him good news or worse. "Come in." Answering with a high voice.

The door immediately opened, showing a man wearing a silk blue 'I Love Paris' t-shirt written at the front,  along with brown leather jeans and a pair of classic style boots. Gidian immediately recognized him as Inspector Larry MacArthur, one of the craziest but most brilliant minded detectives in the force.

Gidian's face was hard trying to look tough as he stared at the detective, "What is it this time MacArthur?" His voice sounding deep just in order to scare the crazed detective.

"Dear me Chief, have you lost your touch? You're speaking to a detective not one of your housewives."

"Grrrr....... detective or no detective, I can have you fired right this instant!" He exclaimed.