XXV: Fairy Godmother

HAPPY HANUKKAH WHORES! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tzu

~
And the building went up in flames.
~

"Spencer!" The voice of Morgan tried to bring the doctor back to reality.

"Spencer!" The deep, stern voice of Hotch, suddenly shaking.

"Spencer!" The crying voice of Emily was begging.

"Spencer?" a voice he thought he was never going to hear again.

"Spence?" the voice continued.

"Spencer!" and when he finally turned around he saw her.

Eden.

He released himself from the grip of his colleagues and rushed towards her, never feeling more relieved in his life. He ran towards her, faster than his colleagues could ever imagine, noticing her crying, shaking figure cradling a baby. He ran up never having been happier in his life.

He held her hands in his again, before cupping her face in his hands, "h-how—"

"Not a very experienced unsub if you ask me, decided to get high and didn't notice a 5'7 woman with a baby leaving," Eden said with a dry chuckle.

Emily came up to the two and took Abiona from them, Spencer's hands fell when Emily reached one hand up to Eden's cheek and kissed the other in relief. She quickly left the two to head onto the ambulance.

And Spencer did something he thought he could never do again. He kissed her.

The feeling of her lips molded against his familiar and so glad to be. The way her fingers play with the hair on the nape of his neck. Her curly hair getting even more tangled in his hands. His hand on her waist bringing her as close as he possibly can but hoping for even more. He finally has her back. And he wants her forever.

"I love you," Spencer says when he finally breaks away from the kiss.

"I love you too," Eden beams, tears filling her eyes.

"We should probably get you to the ambulance," Spencer said.

"Oh right," she looks back at the flashing lights.

Hand in hand they go.

~

Now in the hospital room, Eden lays on the bed peacefully, Spencer holding hands with her, waiting for news on her injuries.