Dima

just a quick note I don't own Alex rider and these are all things I've picked up off other books some are other one-shots and some are just my favs from some random books

hope you enjoy and message me any requests or comment any spelling mistakes plot holes etc.

ENJOY 

in a dark, damp cell in a nowhere place a lone teen hung from the ceiling passed out from pain with scars littering his body this is not how a 16 year old should be.

"Agent Daniels and Agent Rider we are sending you to Russia you will need to become part of a gang and see if they have links to SCORPIA." Jones announced watching the blond in front of her, Alex winces at the word SCORPIA 

"But won't they recognise Alex since he has brought down their plans so many times before?" Ben asked trying to stop the inevitable mission 

"Smithers will provide hair dye and contacts as well as gadgets," Blunt informed the Ex-SAS soldier while Alex has a small almost unnoticeable smirk on his face at the word gadgets. Alex and Ben got up and left they collected their gadgets and hair dye and used them before flying to Russia. The mission goes well for the first week and then Alex or Alexander Smirnov was called to meet the gang at their headquarters alone. Little did Alex and Ben know that they had figured him out, Alex was captured and tortured SAS helped to try and find Alex. Especially K-unit they had come to realise that they had taken the wrong approach to the teen and after a week there was a knock on the door. Ben opened it to reveal 2 people a man thickly set with muddy eyes and straight almost colourless hair his nose had obviously been broken in the past set unevenly giving his whole face unnatural slant the other was Alex he had an arm around the other man's shoulders and was barely standing Ben allowed them in and Alex laid on the couch. 

"Alex who is this and what the hell happened?" Ben asked slightly shocked 

"This is Dimitry or Dima a friend of a friend of my dads," Alex said gesturing to Dima Ben was confused as he knew the story of Alex Rider and his father John 

"And he's here why?" Ben questioned the teen

"The gang knows where we live I will explain on the way what Dima does and how I know him but we need to get out of here." the teen replied wincing slightly as he stood 

"Agreed but where do we go?" The ex-SAS soldier turned spy said 

"Дима, у тебя есть безопасное место, не так ли?" Alex asked  'Dima you have a safe house don't you?'

"Конечно." 'of course' Dima replied 

so Ben Alex and Dima left and got into a taxi Dima told the driver where to go and on the way there they chatted in Russian 

"так Дима, что вы делаете сейчас?" 'so Dima what are you doing now?' 

"Яша когда-нибудь говорил вам о том, когда он встретил меня и, в частности, Фейгин?" 'did yasha ever tell you about when he met me and in particular Fagin?'

"Да." 'yeah'

"а им новый Фейгин." 'well I'm the new Fagin'

"просто будьте осторожны, не в конечном итоге, как Яша."' just be careful don't end up like yasha' 

Ben was following the conversation but didn't understand most of it not because it was in Russian but he didn't know who Yasha was or Fagin well he knew the character from Oliver twist was Dima a good guy? Yasha sounds a bit like Yassen as in Gregorovich. Who is Dima? The question was repeated over and over in his head. Who is Dima?