Really Alex? it was a simple training exercise not a suicide mission

Back at BB, some units were doing a stealth exercise but that day with no notice k-unit had been given their 5th member back. Wolf being wolf decided to ditch Cub in the middle of the forest but this didn't seem to faze the boy. The exercise was supposedly simple units vs instructors, each unit would have to make it back to their cabin on their own the instructors weren't allowed to use the cameras or contact the people operating them. It wasn't that Alex didn't want to play it was that he wanted to play too much he skilfully snuck his way through the forest pulling the cameras of the wires or just finding any way to disable them. As night fell every unit found their way back. Well everyone except cub he pirouetted past one and snagged the power lines he made some interesting hand gestures at another before covering the lenses in mud and soon every camera was down he made his way back towards his cabin and just as he had predicted there were guards but he had an advantage while the guards waited around the front he climbed in the back window that they had disregarded as no man could fit through it but cub was only a teenager and that is how they were fooled by a mere teen.