intro

"simon stop it , simon pleaseee".
"No you'll have to catch me first" simon says whilst running round the top floor of the house.
"i swear to god simon if u don't give me back my phone i'll i'll i'll erm i don't know what i'll do to you yet but it won't be good" jj laughs whilst chasing him .
"Aaaaaaaaa" simon screamed ass he fell into jjs room .
"well now look you can't get away now can u blondie" .
"fine u got me " simon says whilst throwing jj his phone .
"ayy be careful that cost more then your career"
" bet it does" . the two boys sat there laughing hysterically on the bed simon starts to ask jj about his love life . he went on a bit about this person he thought he might like but it was a stupid idea because he didn't think the person would ever like him like that . simon began to tease jj asking who and jj started to blush uncontrollably. simon pushed him back on the bed laughing saying fine don't tell me then . the two sat there for a while watching rick n morty occasionally glancing at each other smiling . josh bursted through the doors like he had just ran from london central to the house. he just stood there panting like a dog getting his breath back then once he had regained his breath look up to si and jj in bed together . he started making jokes " have i interrupted you to love birds"
jj got angry and started shouting at josh " what the fuck josh i'm i not allowed to watch tv with my best friend" the word best friend made simon sigh from some reason like he wanted to be more but he just shook it of and thought it was stupid . josh still teasing jj began to say " protecting your little boyfriend ay jj"
simon stood up and told them two to leave it and told jj he was just trying to get a reaction. josh went on to say that they where getting ready to film a video and that ethan tobi and harry where on there way to the house . jj and simon started to smile as they loved recording videos for there channel they have the sidemen . as josh went to walk of he made one more joke about the two but jj said "why have u got an issue if me and simon date not that we are"
josh pulled a bit of a shocked face and so did simon but simon went on to grin. josh said "no no i wouldn't have a problem was just having some meaningless banta u know"
jj said we'll be down in 10 .