sexy

simon's POV
"jj" simone called out in a sexy voice.
"yes simon"
"everyone's asleep now babe are you ready to finish what you started"
jj came up to me in just his boxers and said you bet i am . i started to remove my cloths slowly so i was just in my boxers. jj picked me up and i straddled him as he pushed me against the wall kissing me all over my body and could feel his length erecting pushing against mine . he carried me to the bed a threw me down. he was so dominant and it was so sexy. he started rubbing against my boxers see my dick erect. he pulled down his boxers then pulled down mine.

JJ's POV
as i pulled down his boxers and mine a placed my lips around his tip and he let out load moans but not to load to wake the others . i got faster and fastest until he nearly came but before he could i stopped.
"why did you stop jj"
"because i wanna try something else firdt follow me"
i took him in to the bathroom and led him into the shower. as he stood into the shower i turned it on and everything got steamy . i turned him around so he was pushing against the glass and he smirked and asked what are you doing . i slowly insertedmy dick into his ass and he let out one of the loadst moans ever. as he was panting and telling me to go fast . i started getting faster and faster until he both came and fell to the floor. he sat calmly in between my legs whilst i rubbed his body clean the shower still running. he turned his head to me and told me i love you . i told him i love you too and that he was the best thing that happened to me. as we got out of the shower and got dressed simon put his favourite hoodie of mine on and some of my joggers. simon lived to wear my cloths he said they always smelled just like me which was cute .

Simon's POV
i'm so happy i had just had the best sex of my life with the most sexist man alive and now i'm in his hoodie and joggers and he holding on to me like i'm the world. once we were dressed we got back into jj's bed cuddling for a while. i checked the time to see it was about 4:30am. neither of us where tired and planned on falling asleep anytime soon. we decided it would be nice to go on a morning walk and get a coffe and watch the sunrise. jj took me to this 24 hour coffee shop then made me walk all the way up a hill in very little light. as we got to the top he laid out a blanket and lay down. he patted next to him for me to lie down. we lay there for about 2 hours drinking coffee and watching the sunrise, cuddling and talking about the future. we talked about how eventually josh and vik are going to move out with the girlfriends and me and him can move into an apartment further into london.

JJ's POV
after me and simon discussed about what would happen when we moved out we talked about what would happen with people knowing. we agreed that we would tell the group and some close friends soon and that the fans can just keep guessing. our fans have been saying we're together for so long that they will never ever know that we actually are. we headed back to the house and back up to my room and me and simon got back in bed. i put rick n morty on our favourite and eventually we fell asleep.