day dreaming

simon and jj started to head downstairs after they got everything they needed. as the two walked down the stairs tobi and harry raced into the house and shortly after so did ethan. they went into the kitchen to meet josh and ask him about the video . josh was the dad of the group and made a lot of the final decisions and planned a lot of the stuff .

JJ's POV
i couldn't seem to stop thinking about what josh was saying earlier . do me and simon actually look like a real couple, could we actually become a couple, is simon even gay. my head was just overflowing with thoughts when i suddenly hear si call my name.

Simon's POV
we were all in the kitchen talking about who would do what in the video . we where doing and forfit challenge. basically we had this massive football dart board outside and if u missed u would have to do some sort of forfit. josh told ethan and harry to go to the shops and pick some stuff up for the shoot. as they went to walk out the doors i saw jj sat there staring into space. he seemed to zone out a lot and it was so cute , he would just sit there staring and occasionally smiled or giggled as he thought about something . i started shouting his name but he didn't hear me. i shouted again then snapped my fingers in his face and he ended up jumping and falling of the stool . i jumped up and ran to him asking if he was ok josh just stood there smirking . i shouted to him to get some ice and not just stand there like a prick . josh rushed over to the freezer to get some frozen pees for jjs head .

JJs POV
"w-what happend" jj said in some pain .
"you were day dreaming so i snapped my fingers to get your attention and then u got scared and then you fell and i'm sorry now you've got a bruise on your head and it's all my fault i'm so sorry"
"simon don't be sorry im not dying am i it's just a little bruise don't get your self worked up babe"
what why did i call simon babe this is like the third time now . the other 2 times where fine because it was in a joking way but this time it just came out and in front of josh god he's definitely gonna think somethings going on .

Simon's POV
babe. babe . did he actually just call me babe in front of josh . i mean it's not the first time he's said it to me but he said it for a video but this time he said it like he ment it. maybe it's just because he bumped his head and he isn't thinking straight or maybe he actually ment it but i doubt it .
"thanks jj you had me panicked there"
"next time maybe just give me a tap" jj laughed.
"babe ay" josh says "i know there was something going on"
"oh shut up josh it's an inside joke u bellend, just because i've hit my head don't mean i can't beat your ass"
" relax jj i don't mean it it's non of my business anyway"
"good" jj says smiling.
we heard harry and ethan come through the door so everyone headed outside.