sidemen shoot

JJ's POV
as we went to head outside with the other lads i said i'm just nipping upstairs and told simon to come with me . as we ran up the stairs to my room simon asked me what we were doing . i told him that i'm just getting a hoodie because it's cold and i didn't want to come up by myself. simon was just in a shirt so i got him to put on one of my hoodies. at first he was a bit hesitant but then he put it on. he looked so cute in it, it was all baggy on him and he just looked adorable.
"thanks jj would have been freezing without this"
"anytime simon that's what i'm here for"
the two lads smiled at each other and gave each other a hug and headed back down the stairs.

Josh's POV
as josh got outside once he saw simon a jj leave he started to talk to tobi about how he thinks jj likes simon. tobi wasn't buying it and said jj's straight. josh went on to say about how they where in bed which obviously didn't seem like much and how he called simon babe. tobi asked if he was telling the other lads but josh went on to say they shouldn't tell anyone else just incase. the two planned to watch them closely to see how they act together.

Simon's POV
jj's hoodie was actually really comfy and smelt just like him which was nice.

simon put his head on jj's shoulder as they walked down the stairs . jj's face lit up with a smile and simon started to blush a bit . the two walked outside and started recording the video. vik chose that the teams would be the house vs the rest which was jj, simon, and josh and then ethan,harry,and tobi. vik wasn't playing cos he had injured his arm and wasn't very good at football .
jj scored a point and simon went up to him and stated putting his hand round his waist hugging him. josh and tobi noticed that simon and jj kept hugging each other in the video and putting there arms round each other . after they had finished recording ethan was chasing harry with milk still and the lads where having fun. simon started to wonder of back to the house and jj followed. the two headed up stairs and shortly after the rest of the lads came back inside .