🔱 life isn't always fair. 🔱

Warning: suicide, blood, and a sad shark..

Gura's POV
______________________________________

it was a normal day.. Or so i thought..
Y/n has just passed away and im still crying over it.. I hugged a pillow and started crying on it.
'W-why did you leave me y/n.. Everything was going well.. W-why did you.. K-kill your s-self..?'
Y/n's body swaying from the ceiling was the last thing i saw of y/n

*FLASHBACK*

I just got back home from the grocery store and was excited to see y/n.
"Y/n im home!" I see y/n sitting on the sofa watching some tv.
I decided to sneak up on him/her since she/he did not notice i was already back.
I tried to be silent but noticed something odd about y/n. Her/his eyes looked lifeless.
I walked up to y/n and tapped him/her on the shoulders. "Y/n?" I said. That made her/him jump a little.
"Oh hey Gura! Your back!" Y/n got up and hugged me.
I looked at y/n's eyes to see that his/her eyes was filled with life again. 'Strange.. I wonder what's up with her/him..'.
I placed the groceries on the table and decided to watch some tv with y/n.
After a few hours of watching some movies with y/n i started to feel sleepy.. And closed my eyes.
I woke up and saw that y/n was not there. 'Eh? Y/n where are you?'
I looked around for y/n and looked at the y/n's room opened. 'that was not opened before.. y/n would always keep that locked.'
I was confused and saw that there was light coming from that room. 'Y/n is probably in there.. But i want to cuddle with y/n though.. Y/n wouldn't mind if i take a little peek right?'.
I walked up to y/n's room but stopped half way there.
I had this bad feeling about looking in the room but i brushed it off and continued to walk towards the door.
This weird feeling got stronger once im in front of the door.

I gently opened the door

'Alright.. A small tiny peek in the room wont hurt right-' i opened the door and instantly regretted it. I stumbled back to a wall in shock.
I felt tears start to form in my eyes.
I felt like i needed to throw up.
'Y-y/n..?' I looked at y/n's body swaying from the ceiling.
Y/n's neck was sticking out in a weird angle and his/her eyes from (your eye color) to grey. Your neck and finger tips was bloody, like you instantly regretted it after hanging yourself and tried to claw your way out of the rope.

I tried to look away from your face and noticed a white piece of paper at your bed.
I slowly walked up to the paper and opened it. I opened the piece of paper and started to read it.
I crumbled up the paper and curled up into a ball and started to cry.
'Y-y/n.. Why did you leave m-me?'
'I-i should t-tell the others..'. I grabbed my phone and texted the hololiveEN group.

___________HoloGroupChat___________

Gawr_Gura: g-guys..

Calliope_Mori: yeah gura?

Watson_Amelia: do you need something gura?

Tanakanshi_Kiara: yeah gura whats up?

Ninomae_Ina'nis: hm?

Gawr_Gura: Y-y/n...

Calliope_Mori: what about him/her?

Gawr_Gura: s-she/he is d-dead...

Watson_Amelia: w-what do you mean?-
Watson_Amelia: you know what? Im coming over.

Calliope_Mori: yeah same here.

Tanakanshi_Kiara: yeah me too

Ninomae_Ina'nis: mhm im coming over too

Gawr_Gura went offline
Watson_Amelia went offline
Calliope_Mori went offline
Tanakanshi_Kiara went offline
Ninomae_Ina'nis went offline
______________________________________

I curled up into a ball and cried until i heard the front door open. "GURA WHERE ARE YOU"
calli screamed and noticed the soft cries and the open door.
"Guys right there." I heard footsteps grow louder and louder.
"Were coming in" ame said before opening the door.
They were shocked to see y/n hanging on the ceiling. I looked at them and saw tears forming in their eyes since their best friend just died.
Calli went to the underworld to search for y/n and ask why did you commit suicide.
But she did not find y/n anywhere.
I cried while the girls tried to comfort me
'I-i guess life isn't always fair..'
______________________________________

Hey the author here!
So i decided to make a random hololive book so i can write random stories if i wanted too. And sorry if this story was bad. I had writers block so ye. See you next story!

Just_A_Shark signing out!