▫️Your first free time event /2/▫️

🔥 Fire signs🔥

Aries:
You were bored as hell in this hellhole, you had literally nothing to do and anyone here could kill you at any moment, you hated it here and wanted to leave..but you could never kill another human being can you..?

While you were deep in thought you heard a knock on the door so you snapped out of it and opened the door revealing Sayaka.

She wanted to talk to you about music, which you gladly accepted. You let her in your room and sat on your bed and talked about your music prefences for a while, her being the ultimate Pop Sensation and you being the ultimate rockstar you both learned a few things about eachothers prefences.

As a gift you gave Maizono a kitten hairclip which she absolutely adored.
After that she left your room so you both could rest..you hope she doesn't die..

◽▫️◽

Leo:
You got intrested in the gothic gambler and wanted to challenge her into a game of cards, you walk up to her room and knock, she opened the door suprised to see the ultimate actress/actor infront of her, curious she asked what you are doing here.

You asked her if she wanted to play a game of cards which she accepted she knew she was going to win anyways.

After a few rounds she won each round, you congratulated her and gave her a Rose in Vitro as a prize in which she gracefully accepts. After that you go the the Cafeteria to get something to eat but when you entered the kitchen you noticed that one of the knifes are gone..so you quickly grabbed a snack and headed back to your room...you had a feeling something bad is going to happen.

◽▫️◽

Sagittarius:
As the ultimate Athlete you definitly wanted to get to know Sakura and Aoi more, but Sakura did scare you a little. So you decided that Aoi is a safer choice incase she plans to kill you you could atleast have a chance to defend yourself.

You go to the cafeteria and noticed Aoi sitting on a chair while eating some donuts so you walked up to her and you both talked about sports and your favorite foods, you really liked chocolate and she liked donuts which gave you an idea.

You excused yourself for a moment and went to the kitchen to look for chocolate donuts, when you found them you want back to the table she's at and hand her the chocolate donut.

You both are now happily eating donuts with eachother, to brighten the mood even more you gave her a donut floaty ring which she joyfully accepts.

After some chatter you both go your separate ways.