About Awkward Moments and Interrogations

Jongho woke up in a bed he couldn't recognize. He snapped up into a seating position, ready to panic. His eyes scanned the room. There were musical posters on the walls and a clothing rag with more than a dozen costumes. His gazes wandered to the desk next to the bed. And that was when he remembered: He crashed at Yeosang's flat after practice. The latter snoring in his office chair. Jongho smiled, one hand ruffling his through sleep messed up hair. He swung his legs off the bed and stood up. He stretched his still sleepy body, arms and back cracking quietly. He stretched his back one more time before he quietly took a few steps until he stood in front of Yeosangs desk. The olders laptop was still opened but it seemed to be turned off. It must have turned itself off when Yeosang wasn't working on it anymore after he fell asleep. Jongho's eyes wandered to the script that lied next to the blondes head. It was thicker than he had expected. He suddenly felt bad for taking the place on the bed so that Yeosang had to sleep on his desk.

Jongho patted his pants pockets to search for his phone and looked back at the bed when he couldn't find it. He found it on the nightstand, quickly grabbing it and checking the time. 6:45PM. He had slept for more than five hours. Jongho sighed when he read the messages from Wooyoung and Hongjoong asking him where he was. He quickly replied that he was at a friends, not saying that he was at Yeosang's. He wouldn't have heard the end of it.

The boy sighed again before turning back to Yeosang. I should wake him up and move him to the bed before he hurts his back like this. Taking a careful step forward he lied one of his hands on the older boys shoulder, shaking him lightly. He could feel how his heart started to beat faster but he decided to ignore it. Come one, Jongho, its no big deal.

He shook the blonde boy one more time, this time with a bit more force in his movement but all he got was a small grunt from Yeosang. Yeosang wasn't awake though. Jongho groaned quietly, rubbing his hands over his eyes. What should he do now? Should he really just carry the older to his bed? At least Yeosang wouldn't have a sore back if he slept on the bed. And Jongho had the chance to hold him in his arms for a moment. Even though he was sleeping. It would probably be the only chance to hold the blonde boy. Jongho exhaled the air that he was unconsciously holding before he carefully turned the office chair. Yeosang's head fell forward but Jongho caught it gently, lying the boy on his shoulder. He put his hands under the boys thighs before he heaved him up and into his arms with a quiet grunt. Yeosang was even lighter than he thought. Is he eating properly?

Jongho made his way over to the bed, careful to not wake up the sleeping form in his arms. When he arrived, he lowered himself to sit Yeosang down on the sheets but before he could do so he heard the older mumbling something incomprehensible Jongho didn't understand and felt the older grabbing at his shoulders. Jongho bit his lower lip, squeezing his eyes shut. Pleasedontaskquestionspleasedontaskquestionspleasedontaskquestions.

"Jongho...?", Yeosang mumbled, his voice laced with sleepiness. Jongho swallowed. "...yes?"

Yeosang pushed the younger boy away a bit, looking into his eyes. Yeosang's eyes were still half closed. "Why...are you carrying me?" Jongho couldn't identify if the boy was genuinely confused or still extremely tired. Probably both. Jongho could feel his heart skip a beat as the older boy blushed, his grip on Jongho's shoulder tightening.

"You were sleeping on your desk and I thought you would be more comfortable on your bed but you didn't wake up so...I carried you", Jongho looked down past the boy who was still in his arms, "Do you want me to let you down?" Yeosang didn't say anything but Jongho could see him nod through his eyelashes.

Carefully he let the blonde boy down, hands falling on Yeosang's waist, Yeosang's hands wandering to his neck, probably to hold himself up more. Their chests touched and Jongho stopped breathing. They were so close. Jongho could feel Yeosang's breath on his chin. He looked down to the boy, meeting his eyes. Both of their ears and cheeks were painted in a dark red. He could feel Yeosang's heart beating. Jongho's head was empty and all he could think about was how Yeosang was even prettier up close. The center of his lips was tinted in a beautiful pink shade, the shimmer on his cheeks making him glow even more than he already was. His eyelids were painted in the same beautiful pink colour his lips had. He looked like a statue, too perfect to be real.