About Friendship and Relationships

Jongho couldn't stop smiling. He had just left Yeosang's apartment and he already missed him. He had really enjoyed his evening with the blonde boy and it was really hard for him to leave his new found boyfriend behind even though they said they would see each other again later in the day.

But first he had to talk with Wooyoung. Jongho gulped. He had just put a sticky note on the olders door and hadn't answered his phone the whole time he was at Yeosang's place. He had seen the messages Wooyoung had sent him when he had opened his phone as he was walking down the stairs earlier. He didn't exactly know how Wooyoung would react to Jongho telling him that he was in a relationship with Yeosang. And that he couldn't tell anyone else yet. Not even San.

The black haired boy sighed. Would Wooyoung be angry at him that he hadn't really talked with him about this all? He knew about his crush but he had neither told him about the kiss incident nor that he had decided to come out to Yeosang. The smaller boy would probably be pissed off at him but to be honest? Clearing things with Yeosang in peace was worth an temporarily angry Wooyoung.

Jongho searched for his keys in the pockets of his jackets when he arrived at their apartment but just as he had found them he heard the door 'click' and Wooyoung stood before him. Jongho gasped. Wooyoung looked...expressionless. The younger couldn't identify what exactly his best friend was feeling but he didn't have a good feeling about it.

"Hey, Woo." He smiled Wooyoung just turned around and went into the kitchen, leaving the door open for him.

"Don't 'Woo' me, Mr. Park. I'm angry with you." Jongho followed Wooyoung in the kitchen. The smaller had a cup of coffee on the kitchen counter he had one hand curled around. The coffee was still steaming. Jongho stopped in the doorframe, sighing. "I'm sorry, Wooyoung. Let me tell you everything."

He could hear a scoff from the art student who was still sternly looking at his mug.

"You know? Seonghwa and Hongjoong were here yesterday, your brother wasn't even surprised that you weren't here. He told us everything you know? Would have been nice to hear about it from my best friend himself."

Wooyoungs grip around the hot mug tightened, his hand already red from the warmth of the hot coffee. Jongho went over to him and gently pulled the hand from the mug, squeezing it. "If I'm really honest with you, it was all pretty spontaneously", he took a hold on the smaller's shoulders, turning him to look at Jongho, "but I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday before I went to Yeosang's. I should have called you or talked with you after I came back from Seonghwa's place." Jongho tried to look into Wooyoung's eyes but his gaze was still plastered on the floor. Jongho sighed again. "I'm sorry you had to hear about my plans from Seonghwa. And I should have answered your texts yesterday, I'm sorry about that too."

Finally, Wooyoung looked up, a small pout on his face. He looked sad. Jongho felt guilty. He should have included his best friend a bit more the past days. All he and Wooyoung had done had argue about the topic of Jongho's crush and when he was finally brave enough to talk to Yeosang he had totally forgot about Wooyoung. But he got pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the older sigh.

"I know that I'm being selfish and that it was completely alright for you to just go to m being selfish and that it was completely alright for you to just go to Yeosang like this but...we always have talked about everything and then the first time you actually have a mutual crush on someone you don't talk to me anymore? I know its stupid, I'm sorry too, I just felt...exchanged."

Jongho took that as cue to wrap his arms around Wooyoung's smaller frame, holding him tightly, his face on his best friend's shoulder. "You will never ever be exchanged. There will never be someone that is more annoying than you", Jongho laughed, earning a slap on his back but he could feel Wooyung smile into his neck, "You will always be my best friend. It doesn't matter if I have a boyfriend or not. You wont get rid of me."