-Game Over-

Zachary selected the last monster on the board, Acacius, the Golden Light, and moved him over to Red's icon, to get back into the fight with the Hellbeast.

Zachary had to learn Acacius' controls pretty quickly to avoid all of Red's attacks. Acacius could fly around, which Zach tried using to his advantage to avoid Red's attacks, while using throwing stars and the lasers from Acacius' helmet to get Red's health closer to nothing.

Red became even more enraged as the fight went on, as his attacks became more frantic and harder to dodge. The Hellbeast was going to kill Zachary, no matter how close to death he was. He was going to prove that he could be more then any other Demon in Hell could ever be.

As the battle went further on, both Red and Acacius were eventually down to one small bar of health.

Red looked at Zachary, then at Acacius for a second, before Zachary quickly moved Acacius up to Red, and began quickly pressing every attack button, using a few throwing stars and clawing at the Hellbeast, before Red clawed at Acacius, knocking him back.

Before Zach could land another attack on Red, the Hellbeast used his fire breath to burn Acacius to nothing. The silhouette of Acacius in the fire was slowly burned to peices, until nothing of the Golden Light remained.

Zachary's eyes widened in fear, as a feeling of both hopelessness and fear now filled him.

He had lost.

Even with Melissa's help and unlocking Acacius, he had lost.

"Only one will survive." What Red had told him earlier in the fight echoed in his head.

Zachary had lost, and Red survived.

He had lost the game.

Zachary tried to get up from his seat and turn off the game, but couldn't since Red paralyzed him in his seat.

The screen went black as the message "Game Over" appeared onscreen, as Zachary felt his heart stop, he fell limp, a feeling of emptiness filled him, and blacked out as his heart was paralyzed.

He... Lost.

He lost against Red.

And now... He met a similar fate to Melissa's, at the claws of Red.

And now...

He would be trapped in the game...

Just like she was.

Just like Melissa.